- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Will Have To Pay A HUGE Amount If He Walks Out Of The House!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Sreesanth To Leave The House Tonight After Calling Somi Khan 'Sabse Gandi'!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
Bigg Boss 11, Day 66: The captaincy task continues in the Bigg Boss house. Vikas Gupta is seen discussing the strategy of the game with Puneesh Sharma and Hiten Tejwani. Vikas also tells Luv Tyagi that he would choose Luv over Priyank Sharma (as he feels Priyank didn't help him).
Meanwhile, Arshi Khan hangs Shilpa Shinde's doll and thrashes it with a shoe. Vikas is angry at Arshi and takes off the doll. He advises Arshi not to do such things as it doesn't look good! But, Arshi is seen arguing with Vikas as she feels that he doesn't want to help her in becoming the captain.
Puneesh is seen telling Hina that he wants either her or Vikas to become the captain, as he doesn't trust anyone else.
Priyank & Luv Fight
As soon as the buzzer rings, the housemates run to park their pram. Priyank and Luv are seen arguing. They end up fighting, while Hina tries to stop them.
Hina Wants To Become Captain
Hina is angry at Hiten as she feels he listens to Vikas. She wants to become captain and doesn't want Hiten to miss the chance to park his pram.
As the buzzer rings, Hina calls Hiten. Although Hiten rushes to park his pram, Vikas stops him. Hina is angry and shouts at him as she loses the chance of becoming a captain. Vikas points out at Luv and tells Hina that since she stopped Luv, he stopped Hiten!
Hina Calls Hiten 'Spineless'
Hina lashes out at Hiten and calls him ‘spineless'. She also tells as to how Hiten only listens to Vikas and never uses his brain. She tells Hiten that his wife was right by sending the message, to be a leader, and not a follower.
Arshi Becomes The New Captain
Finally, Vikas' plan works, and Arshi becomes the captain of the house. The housemates congratulate Arshi.
Akash & Hiten
Akash calls Hiten, a loser, while the latter gets mad at him and retaliates. Shilpa tries to stop Akash, but in vain. Hiten tells Akash that he had promised his friend (Vikas) and hence, supported him.
Akash Kisses Shilpa
Akash, Puneesh and Shilpa are seen in the garden area. All of a sudden Akash kisses Shilpa, who is shocked and irritated. She warns Akash and tells him that she will slap him if he comes near her. Akash makes fun, and later apologises to Shilpa.