TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Hina Khan is nicknamed crybaby and drama queen of the Bigg Boss house by fans as the actress often gets emotional and Bigg Boss fans feel she cries for the cameras!
Recently, Hina Khan became emotional as she heard Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai song in the Bigg Boss house.
Hina & Puneesh
In an unseen video on Voot, Hina Khan is seen sitting with Luv Tyagi and Puneesh Sharma in the garden area. A song from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was played in a wedding near the location of the house.
Hina Gets Emotional
Hina gets emotional upon hearing it. When Puneesh asks about the same, she tells him that it was her show's song that was popular and played at Indian wedding.
Hina’s Nostalgic Moment
Hina says, "God! This was so nostalgic!" as the song fades out. It has to be recalled that Hina was part of YRKKH for eight long years and she has an emotional connect with the show!
Hina Wishes Rajan Shahi On His Birthday
Also, in an unseen footage, Hina was seen discussing her show YRKKH with Vikas Gupta. She then remembers that it was Rajan Shahi's (the producer of YRKKH) birthday on December 2 and wishes him on the camera.
Hina Khan & Rajan Shahi
She recalls her past as to how he mentored her. She also talks about other people with whom she worked on the show.
Rocky Accused Of Using Paid Trends On Twitter
Meanwhile, Hina's alleged boyfriend, Rocky, was accused of using paid trends on Twitter. But now he has rubbished the rumours saying that he knows nothing about paid trends.
Rocky Rubbishes The Rumours
Rocky was quoted as saying in a Facebook live chat with Times of India, "First and foremost, I have no idea about paid trends."
"Secondly, social media is important, but I don't think that it is so massive that one needs to pay an insignificant amount of money to do build an image."
Hina Is Already A Star!
"Moreover, Hina is already a star and doesn't need such publicity stunt. Why will I use paid trends on social media and what will I get out of it?"