TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Bigg Boss 11 contestant, Hina Khan is nicknamed crybaby and drama queen of the Bigg Boss house by fans as the actress often gets emotional and Bigg Boss fans feel she cries for the cameras!
Recently, Hina Khan became emotional as she heard Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai song in the Bigg Boss house.
Hina & Puneesh
In an unseen video on Voot, Hina Khan is seen sitting with Luv Tyagi and Puneesh Sharma in the garden area. A song from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was played in a wedding near the location of the house.
Hina Gets Emotional
Hina gets emotional upon hearing it. When Puneesh asks about the same, she tells him that it was her show's song that was popular and played at Indian wedding.
Hina’s Nostalgic Moment
Hina says, "God! This was so nostalgic!" as the song fades out. It has to be recalled that Hina was part of YRKKH for eight long years and she has an emotional connect with the show!
Hina Wishes Rajan Shahi On His Birthday
Also, in an unseen footage, Hina was seen discussing her show YRKKH with Vikas Gupta. She then remembers that it was Rajan Shahi's (the producer of YRKKH) birthday on December 2 and wishes him on the camera.
Hina Khan & Rajan Shahi
She recalls her past as to how he mentored her. She also talks about other people with whom she worked on the show.
Rocky Accused Of Using Paid Trends On Twitter
Meanwhile, Hina's alleged boyfriend, Rocky, was accused of using paid trends on Twitter. But now he has rubbished the rumours saying that he knows nothing about paid trends.
Rocky Rubbishes The Rumours
Rocky was quoted as saying in a Facebook live chat with Times of India, "First and foremost, I have no idea about paid trends."
"Secondly, social media is important, but I don't think that it is so massive that one needs to pay an insignificant amount of money to do build an image."
Hina Is Already A Star!
"Moreover, Hina is already a star and doesn't need such publicity stunt. Why will I use paid trends on social media and what will I get out of it?"