- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Arshi Khan Reveals SHOCKING Detail About The Show Ahead Of Bigg Boss 12 Premiere
- Bandgi Kalra Says Producers Want To Cast Puneesh Sharma & Her Together!
- After Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde Gets Trolled; Haters Post Nasty Comments On Her Picture!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Shocking! Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma Is In Legal Trouble!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Hina, Priyank & Luv's Latest Video Will Remind Us Of Our Good Old Days With Our Best Friends!
- Priyank Sharma's Ex-Divya Agarwal Wants To Enter Bigg Boss 12 With Benafsha's Ex-Varun Sood!
- Bigg Boss 11 & Woofer Woofer Star Mehjabi Siddiqui Says People Are Surprised With Her Transformation
- Bigg Boss 11 Bandgi Kalra Booked For 'Fake iPhone Ad' On Instagram
Bigg Boss 11 is all set to hit the television screens on October 1. The show was launched in residential complex, in Anderi, a western Mumbai suburb.
Check out pictures and read on to know what happened at the launch...
Bigg Boss Is Incomplete Without Salman
The comedienne, actor and singer, Jamie Lever, who was host at the Bigg Boss launch, said Bigg Boss is incomplete without Salman Khan.
Salman made a spectacular entry at Tarapore Garden. The actor also danced for the songs from Judwa.
Since this season, the theme of the reality show is padosis (neighbours), Salman talked about his padosi. He says (jokes) that he has best padosis in the world, any guess who are they? It's his father and mother!
Salman Learns A Lot On The Show
Salman adds that he learns a lot from coming on the show every year. He also reveals how the channel get him back to the house every year for TRPs!
Salman As Bigg Boss 11 Host
During the launch, Salman revealed that they have been doing Bigg Boss since many years. Every year he tells the Colors channel that he does not want to do the show, but they do not agree to it.
'They Don’t Get TRPs Without Me!'
He quips, "Mere bina inko TRP milti nahi, tho yeh bechare kare kya (they do not get TRPs without me, so what will these poor guys do)!"
Salman Enjoys Hosting Bigg Boss!
On a serious note, Salman thanked the channel. He said that he has fun shooting for the show, as he has been part of the show since the fourth season. He further added, "We have to see how long can we run the seasons and entertain you."
Violence Will Not Be Tolerated In The House
At the launch, the host of the show even said that violence and out of the line behaviour will not be tolerated in the house. He also clarified that he is not involved in setting up the format of the show.
Do you agree with Salman Khan (regarding TRPs)? Hit the comment box to share your views.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.
(Images Source: Colors TV)