- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Akash Dadlani Says Shilpa Was The First To Watch Bang Bang & Praised It Like A True Caring Sister
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Here’s How Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma & Benafsha Soonawala Reacted To Their Dating Rumours!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma Is Head Over Heels In Love With Benafsha Soonawala!
- Hina Khan Throws A Fitness Challenge At Her Boyfriend Rocky, Luv Tyagi & They Complete It!
- Arshi Khan Didn’t Receive Prize Money From Vikas Gupta As Promised; The Producer Gets Trolled!
- Arshi Khan Clarifies About Her Controversial Tweet On Shahid Afridi, Says It Was A ‘Mistake’!
- Hina Khan Targeted Again! The Actress Trolled For Flaunting Bold Outfit During Ramzan!
- Vikas Gupta Slams A Troller For Posting Abusive Comment; Asks Fans To Show Some Attention!
- Hina Khan Says Social Media & Trollers Are Faceless; It Doesn't Bother Her At All
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
Bigg Boss 11 is all set to hit the television screens on October 1. The show was launched in residential complex, in Anderi, a western Mumbai suburb.
Check out pictures and read on to know what happened at the launch...
Bigg Boss Is Incomplete Without Salman
The comedienne, actor and singer, Jamie Lever, who was host at the Bigg Boss launch, said Bigg Boss is incomplete without Salman Khan.
Salman made a spectacular entry at Tarapore Garden. The actor also danced for the songs from Judwa.
Since this season, the theme of the reality show is padosis (neighbours), Salman talked about his padosi. He says (jokes) that he has best padosis in the world, any guess who are they? It's his father and mother!
Salman Learns A Lot On The Show
Salman adds that he learns a lot from coming on the show every year. He also reveals how the channel get him back to the house every year for TRPs!
Salman As Bigg Boss 11 Host
During the launch, Salman revealed that they have been doing Bigg Boss since many years. Every year he tells the Colors channel that he does not want to do the show, but they do not agree to it.
'They Don’t Get TRPs Without Me!'
He quips, "Mere bina inko TRP milti nahi, tho yeh bechare kare kya (they do not get TRPs without me, so what will these poor guys do)!"
Salman Enjoys Hosting Bigg Boss!
On a serious note, Salman thanked the channel. He said that he has fun shooting for the show, as he has been part of the show since the fourth season. He further added, "We have to see how long can we run the seasons and entertain you."
Violence Will Not Be Tolerated In The House
At the launch, the host of the show even said that violence and out of the line behaviour will not be tolerated in the house. He also clarified that he is not involved in setting up the format of the show.
Do you agree with Salman Khan (regarding TRPs)? Hit the comment box to share your views.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.
(Images Source: Colors TV)