- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- Ex-Bigg Boss’ Digangana Signs Two Films With Govinda; Says She Can’t Expect Salman To Launch Her!
Sapna Choudhary was recently eliminated from the Bigg Boss 11 house. The Haryanvi dancer says that she is not surprised with her eviction and happy with her journey. We had also revealed as to what she has to say about her inmates.
Sapna is the only person, who seems to be supporting Hina Khan, and feels that Hina is not manipulating others. It was also evident from her interviews that she hates Puneesh Sharma (who she had called her brother earlier) and Bandgi Kalra. She was seen calling Bandgi, Bandariya! Here are a few more excerpts from her latest interviews to various entertainment portals...
Bandgi Is Shameless
As we revealed, Sapna hates Puneesh and Bandgi (as she feels he spoke against her profession). In an interview to Zoomtv.com, Sapna revealed, "If I could save myself and eliminate someone else, it would be Bandgi because she does not deserve to be on the show as she is a shameless woman."
Shilpa Shinde Is A Thankless Person!
In an interview to Spotboye, Sapna revealed one good and bad quality of Shilpa. She feels Shilpa is a brilliant cook. She also feels that Shilpa is a 'thankless' person.
Priyank Is A Kid
In an interview to India Today Online, Sapna revealed as to what she thinks about Priyank. She said, "Priyank is a kid. He doesn't think before speaking and that is his fault. He is not disrespectful towards women."
Doesn’t Regret Saving Luv
It has to be recalled that after discussing with her team (Hina, Priyank and Luv), Sapna saved Luv, and because of him, she got eliminated. But Sapna says that she doesn't regret getting eliminated. She added, "It was my decision to save Luv and get nominated. I really don't regret saving him. I was expecting to be evicted this week."
Vikas Is Playing Mind Games
She feels Vikas will make it to top three. She said, "Yes, Vikas is playing mind games. He has brains and he is just using it. Nothing wrong in that. He is just playing his game."
Is Salman Targeting Hina & Her Group?
It has to be recalled that when Salman pointed Hina and Priyank mistakes, they felt that they were targeted. She was seen telling, "Ye inhi ka show hai, inhi se chalega (referring to Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta). Saaf saaf pata chal raha hai."
Salman Is Not Unfair
But, in an interview to News18, Sapna feels that Salman is not unfair at all. She said, "Salman sir comes every Saturday and Sunday to make us realise our mistakes and I feel really good that he always takes this initiative. He also helps us 'solve' our misunderstandings. I don't think he's being partial to anyone. He's doing his job extremely well. He doesn't come on the show to take anyone's side."