TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The makers of Prem Yaa Paheli-Chandrakanta are trying their best to meet the standards of the old iconic Chandrakanta that starred Shahbaz Khan and Shikha Swaroop in the lead roles. The new version of Chandrakanta is produced and directed by Nikhil Sinha.
Shahbaz Khan's role (Prince Virendra Singh) is played by Gaurav Khanna, while the role of the Princess Chandrakanta is played by Kritika Kamra (old version had Shikha Swaroop). Prince Shivdutt's role is played by Ankit Arora (old version had Pankaj Dheer). Although, the song is not as catchy as the old version, the graphics and costumes are impressive.
In the upcoming episodes, Shivdutt will be seen trying to impress Princess Chandrakanta. Apparently, a sword fight will be announced between Shivdutt and Virendra Singh.
Virendra, who never used to lose any fight, loses this one with Shivdutt. The latter will be declared winner! Chandrakanta, who has already lost her heart to Virendra, will not at all be impressed with Shivdutt's win!
During the sword fight sequence, Gaurav was left with a bruised hand. It was a minor injury, thanks to the wooden sword! The shoot was halted and Gaurav was given first aid. Ankit apologised to Gaurav and kept attending him.
Apparently, Gaurav's wife, Akansha Chamola was also present on the sets during the incident. She was on the sets to give him a surprise!
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...