- Naamkaran, Dil Se Dil Tak, Badho Bahu & 5 Other Popular Shows That Might Soon Go Off Air!
- Latest TRP Ratings: TKSS Again Back On Top 10 Slot; Chandrakanta Drops Down; Dance Plus 3 Enters!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Chandrakanta Makes A Grand Entry; YHM Back At Top 10 Slot; TKSS Drops Down
- SHOCKING! Ekta Kapoor Rejects Hina Khan For Chandrakanta; Read On To Know Why...
- Kritika Kamra Looks Stunning As Princess Chandrakanta! (PICS)
- Krystle D’souza Approached For Ekta Kapoor’s Chandrakanta!
The makers of Prem Yaa Paheli-Chandrakanta are trying their best to meet the standards of the old iconic Chandrakanta that starred Shahbaz Khan and Shikha Swaroop in the lead roles. The new version of Chandrakanta is produced and directed by Nikhil Sinha.
Shahbaz Khan's role (Prince Virendra Singh) is played by Gaurav Khanna, while the role of the Princess Chandrakanta is played by Kritika Kamra (old version had Shikha Swaroop). Prince Shivdutt's role is played by Ankit Arora (old version had Pankaj Dheer). Although, the song is not as catchy as the old version, the graphics and costumes are impressive.
In the upcoming episodes, Shivdutt will be seen trying to impress Princess Chandrakanta. Apparently, a sword fight will be announced between Shivdutt and Virendra Singh.
Virendra, who never used to lose any fight, loses this one with Shivdutt. The latter will be declared winner! Chandrakanta, who has already lost her heart to Virendra, will not at all be impressed with Shivdutt's win!
During the sword fight sequence, Gaurav was left with a bruised hand. It was a minor injury, thanks to the wooden sword! The shoot was halted and Gaurav was given first aid. Ankit apologised to Gaurav and kept attending him.
Apparently, Gaurav's wife, Akansha Chamola was also present on the sets during the incident. She was on the sets to give him a surprise!
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...