- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
The most famous celebrity chat show, Koffee With Karan is already in news for its celebrity lineup this year. The show, which is currently in its fifth season began with a bang on November 6, 2016.
Top Celebs such as Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif, Kapil Sharma to name a few have already graced the show and many A-listers are expected to turn up this year.
The latest buzz is that actress Deepika Padukone will appear on the show. Yes! The actress who is currently busy with the promotions of her maiden Hollywood project XXX: The Return Of The Xander Cage will apparently grace the chat show along with her co-star Vin Diesel. Exciting, isn't it?
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, "Karan Johar has currently taken a break from the shoot, and will resume only after Jan 11. With Vin coming to India on January 12, there is a possibility of him shooting with the Holly hunk and Deepika."
If everything goes as planned, Vin will become the second hollywood guest to have appeared on the show after Richard Gere. In the last season, Deepika graced the show along with Priyanka Chopra. We can hope that Deepika appears on this season too.
Stay tuned for more updates of the show...