- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Dances Her Heart Out At Rashmi Sharma’s Bash; Gia, Helly & Others Spotted
- #HappyNewYear: Additi Gupta, Aly Goni & Other TV Celebs Wish For Success & Happiness In 2018
- Swaragini’s Tejaswi-Helly, Ishqbaaz’s Kunal & Others Remember Rajesh Khanna On His Birth Anniversary
Colors' show Devanshi recently took a major leap. The viewers also witnessed the entry of Helly Shah as grown-up Devanshi and Anjum Fakih as Devanshi's sister, Sakshi. Mudit Nayar also entered the show, who is seen playing the role of Kusum Sundari's son, Vardhan.
In the previous episode, we saw Vardhan kidnapping Devanshi to save her from the singing ritual. But, Devanshi mistakes Vardhan and escapes from his clutches and decides to expose him, unaware of the fact that he was saving her from Kusum Sundari.
In the upcoming episode, Devanshi reaches temple, where she will be forced to sing. She will later get to know 14 years back story - why people hated her and burnt her effigy every year.
On the other hand, Kusum Sundari will find out about the real identity of both the sisters - Devanshi and Sakshi. Kusum Sundari will also be seen manipulating the Jwalapuri people, saying the sisters are evils.
Also, Devanshi will get to know that Vardhan is her childhood companion.
Helly Shah confirmed about the development and was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "The upcoming episodes are really going to be interesting and the viewers are going to enjoy it a lot. There is lot more in store for the viewers along with the drama."
Will Vardhan save Devanshi again? How will Devanshi clarify the misunderstanding of the Jwalapuri people that has been created by Kusum Sundari?
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...