- Nakuul Mehta Did NOT Demand Rs 2 Lakhs For Ishqbaaz & Dil Bole Oberoi!
- Ishqbaaz & DBO Spoiler: Rudra & Bhavya To Part Ways; Omkara To Accept Gauri; Baumaa To Exit!
- Why Are Ishqbaaz & Dil Bole Oberoi Makers Merging The Shows?
- Ishqbaaz & DBO Spoilers: Anika & Tia Join Hands To Expose Pinky; Bhavya Falls In Love With Rudra!
- WATCH VIDEO! Oberoi Special At Top 10 Slot: Ishqbaaz & Dil Bole Oberoi Cast Thanks Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & YRKKH To The Top; Naagin 2 & The Kapil Sharma Show Drop Down!
- Dil Bole Oberoi SPOILER: Rudra Brings Bhavya To Oberoi Mansion; Fakes His Marriage With Bhavya!
- Latest TRP Ratings: SHOCKING! Kumkum Bhagya Tops; Naagin 2 Drops Down, TKSS Back On Top 10 Slot!
- Ishqbaaz & DBO: Mansi Enters The Show; Leenesh Shares A Video & Asks Fans To Guess The Song!
- OBEROI SPECIAL: Nayantara To Get Trapped; Shivaay-Anika & Om-Gauri's Wedding Festivities Continue!
- Ishqbaaz & Dil Bole Oberoi TWIN SPOILERS: Saumya Leaves Rudra; Anika & Gauri Meet For The First Time
- Like Ishqbaaz, Kumkum Bhagya To Have A Spin-Off Series!
Star Plus' trending soap Ishqbaaz has been entertaining its viewers with the new-age bromance between the O'bros Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra. As we had reported earlier, Gul Khan's 4 Lions Films will come up a with a new show, which will be a spin-off of Ishqbaaz.
The show is titled as 'Dil Bole Oberoi'. The new show will have the same characters, but it will concentrate on the love stories of Omkara and Rudra along with their girls, Shrenu Parikh and Nehalakshmi Iyer, respectively. Read on to know more about the new show...
As the promo begins, O'bros along with Anika and Saumya are engaged in a conversation on 'love' wherein Shivaay tells that love is a game which is played by the Ishqbaaz and Anika talks about 'michmichis' and 'raitas' of love.
Rudra & Saumya
After Shivaay, Rudra opens up about his version of love. Rudra in his usual self tells, love is when every girl wants to say ‘I love you Rudy'. Saumya is definitely in her cutest best avatar. We are definitely missing their cute banter in the show. Hope to see more of it!
Omkara's New Look
Here'a presenting Omkara in an all new look. It has to be recalled that his long hair look became a rage. In Dil Bole Oberoi, Omkara will be sporting a ponytail. It looks like he will perfectly nail it, with his new avatar!
Omkara's Take On Love
The very mature and sensitive Omkara always had faith in love and relationships. We got to see a different side of Om in the newly released promo, when he tells that love is nothing but 'sauda', in which one suffers from a lot of pain. Oops! This one is hard to digest.
The Beautiful Accident
ln the next scene, he is seen bumping into a runaway bride ( Shrenu Parikh) who will straight away fall into his arms in a true filmy style, which will mark the beginning of his love story.
All in all, the promo looks refreshing. We are curious to witness the entry of Shrenu in the show. It looks like 'Dil Bole Oberoi' will have a triple dose of love as compared to Ishqbaaz. This one is a must-watch!
Shrenu & Kunal
Shrenu will be sporting a simple salwar kameez look on the show and Omkara, as we had said earlier, will be sporting a ponytail. We feel that Shrenu perfectly fits the bill as Omkara's love interest.
The highlight of the promo was Shivaay's take on love. Much to our surprise, Shivaay who never believed in love is talking about the game of love! Undoubtedly, the most shocking of them was Omkara's take on love.
With this, can we conclude that 'Dil Bole Oberoi' is all about love? Definitely yes! The spin-off will throw light upon the love stories of Omkara and Rudra. The show has alrady gone on floors and will be replacing the finite series, P.OW - Bandhi Yuddh Ke. The show is all set to air from 13th February, 2017 at 10.30 pm.
Even before its launch, we get to hear that a new antagonist will enter the show. Yes! Actress Sushmita Mukherjee who played the role of Romilla Nanda in Star Plus' Kkavyanjali will enter the show as Dadi's sister.
The actress confirmed her association with the show to a leading entertainment portal. She told, "I will play the role of Dadi's sister in the show, who is an antagonist. Playing villainous, ferocious, negative characters have always been my forte. I think it challenges the actor within me and pushes me to deliver out of the box performance."
Furthermore, "The good part is that I feel that I am going from the black and white era to the colourful era. I am really excited to be associated with this show due to its exemplary storyline and also because it is currently reigning the popularity chart."
The spin-off is one of its kind, which is a big achievement in itself. The show will be a fresh take on love. We are very sure that the show has something different to offer.
We can't wait for the show to begin...