- Manish Raisinghani Celebrates His Birthday; Avika Gor Wishes Him!
- Happy Birthday Avika Gor! Here Are Interesting Facts About The Balika Vadhu Actress
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- Sasural ‘Dipika’ Ka! Shoaib Ibrahim’s Family Welcomes Dipika Kakar In A GRAND Manner! (PICS)
- CANDID PICS! Dipika & Shoaib’s Filmy Yet Traditional Wedding Is What Every Couple Would Dream Of!
- Did Dipika Kakar Convert To Islam Before Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai! Dipika & Shoaib All Set For Their Nikaah; Police Arrangements To Avoid The Mob!
- EVERYTHING BOLLYWOOD! Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Filmy Wedding Is What We Look Forward To!
It's an end of Dipika Kakar's six year journey on Sasural Simar Ka. Dipika became household name with her role of Simar. The actress has finally bid goodbye to the show as she wants to concentrate on her personal life.
During her last day of her shoot, Dipika got emotional. The actress shared a few pictures from her farewell...
Dipika got emotional during her farewell. She shared this picture and wrote, "Entering the green room for one last time, mixed emotions kicking in looking at the decoration 😍😢blessed with the best team❤ #iwillmissyou #sasuralsimarka."
Dipika's Last Day Of Shoot On SSK Sets
Posting this picture Dipika wrote, "Today, I am so proud to have built this bond with these lovely people who don't miss a chance to make me feel special in any way☺❤Set ki laadli bidding you'll a hearty good bye👋🏻 #missyouall #sasuralsimarka."
Dipika's Six Years Journey Ends!
Sharing this picture, the actress wrote, "The journey of 6 long years with #sasuralsimarka is about to end. You'll will be missed @simply_shweta ☺#memoriesforlife #friendsforever #snehalsahay."
Memories With Dipika
A few days back, Shweta Sinha, who plays the role of Pari Shailendra, shared a few pictures on her social networking account. Posting this picture, Shweta wrote, "Lovely moments##SWEET MEMORIES #dipikakakar."
Shweta With Dipika
Sharing another picture snapped with Dipika, Shweta wrote, "#wonderfull coactor##dipika kakkar##6 yrs journey## #u will be missed a lot#sskteam."
Shweta, Dipika & Snehal
Shweta posted a picture snapped with Dipika and snehalsahay and wrote, "Time to say goodbye##selfies ## memories."
In an interview to an entertainment portal, when Dipika was asked about her journey on SSK, she said, "It has been really beautiful. As a person and as an actor, I have evolved in these many years. The special part is that I have got to play various shades in this journey."
She further added, "I have been the out and out negative character, good bahu, a fighter and I have got the opportunity to do a lot of stunts."
The show had been in news for its bizarre tracks. In one of the track, Simar had to portray the role of a 'makhi (fly)' and she received a lot of criticism. When she was asked about the same, she was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I actually laughed it out. Well, I took it as a part and parcel of work. We were doing so well with supernaturals. There was a phase where we were experimenting every three months. We were the ones to get the supernatural flavour on TV first."
It is known that Dipika is dating Sohaib Ibrahim, who played the role of Simar's husband, Prem for a couple of years on the show. He was later replaced by Dheeraj Dhoopar. Dipika is just waiting for Sohaib to pop the question of marriage!
There are reports that Dipika has been approached for the dance reality show Nach Baliye along with her beau Sohaib Ibrahim. It has to be seen whether the couple take up the dance reality show or not, as Sohaib is busy shooting for a new show, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai.