- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Star Plus’ Adbhut Ganesh Utsav 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Mohsin Khan & Other TV Actors To Perform
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Pictures From Newly-wed Days, Looks Stunning In A Red Saree!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Express Frustration Over Potholes On Newly Built Flyover In Mumbai
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya, Hina Khan, Zain Imam, Bharti Singh & Others Wish Fans 'Eid Mubarak'
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
Just before Nach Baliye 8 Grand Finale, Vivek Dahiya shared a beautiful letter to the love of his life, Divyanka. The actress also got nostalgic and shared 'bidaai' video. Read on...
Divyanka Shared ‘Bidaai’ Video
Sharing the video, Divyanka wrote, "Viv, you remember this day? It was raining heavily like today. I wanted my Bidai from home...but we couldn't reach there due to rains and floods."
Divyanka’s Unique ‘Bidaai’“That lead to this awkward airport Bidai. It was unique and filmy! No one cried that day. Generally a sad affair turned out to be funny and joyous!”
"That lead to this awkward airport Bidai. It was unique and filmy! No one cried that day. Generally a sad affair turned out to be funny and joyous!"
"Things don't always happen the way you plan and imagine but life writes a more beautiful story for you than you can. Best chapters are written on you when you don't resist the change and go with the flow!"
Romance In Air!
Divyanka concluded, "#GettingNostalgic #RomanceInAir... Falling in love with you again @vivekdahiya."
Vivek’s Love Letter For Divyanka
On the other hand, Vivek Dahiya had written a long letter for wife Divyanka. Sharing the letter, Vivek wrote, "Sometimes you fall short of words and then there are times when one can write a never ending essay."
"This time I've tried to express the journey of the last one year and especially last four months through this letter Div. And sharing this with you all who have been with us in this journey! #Gratitude #DearWife."
Divyanka Impressed With Vivek’s Sweet Gesture
Divyanka was impressed with Vivek's sweet gesture. She shared Vivek's letter and wrote, "Whatever the result might be tonight... This is an award I've already got! You!"
Divyanka Calls Vivek A Complete Man!
"A man who can express, who wears his heart on his sleeve, unafraid of what others would think because for him all that matters is making someone feel special, protected and loved.... He is the one who's worthy of being called a 'Complete Man'."
DiVek’s Fairytale Romance
"Every woman deserves a man like You! Every man must love his woman like You! ♥️ Thanks for making me a part of this Fairy tale Romance! ♥️"
‘I Love You Pati!’
"I love you Pati! Now and forever! (PS... Now I know, why you were upset after you read this letter to me on stage... Its because you missed reading the first page."
Divyanka Was Teary-Eyed Reading Vivek’s Letter!
"Good, you missed reading it! Half of it made me teary eyed... If you read out the entire letter, all the romantics worldwide would have cried.) @vivekdahiya."
Viv, you remember this day? It was raining heavily like today. I wanted my Bidai from home...but we couldn't reach there due to rains and floods. That lead to this awkward airport Bidai. It was unique and filmy! No one cried that day. Generally a sad affair turned out to be funny and joyous! Things don't always happen the way you plan and imagine but life writes a more beautiful story for you than you can. Best chapters are written on you when you don't resist the change and go with the flow! #GettingNostalgic #RomanceInAir Falling in love with you again @vivekdahiya.
A post shared by Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya (@divyankatripathidahiya) on Jun 25, 2017 at 1:32am PDT
Divyanka and Vivek entered the wedlock on 8th July, in Bhopal. The couple had also arranged for two reception parties - one in Chandigarh for their family members and the other one in Mumbai for their industry friends.
The couple was more than happy to bag the Nach Baliye 8 trophy. DiVek also bagged a huge amount (Rs 35 Lakhs) as cash prize. Divyanka was also surprised and happy to win Rs 10 Lakhs jewellery. An elated Vivek said that this was the best gift as they are all set to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
According to the reports, DiVek will be celebrating their first anniversary in Europe.
A source was quoted by TOI as saying, "Vivek has been throwing lot of surprises for Divyanka in the last one year - from Goa for Valentines Day to bicycle rides for her birthday."
"And this time around too Vivek wants to keep the exact destination a surprise and hence while Divyanka knows that they are travelling to Europe, exactly where remains a surprise."
Well, we must say that Nach Baliye 8 win is a perfect anniversary gift from DiVek fans. What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views...