TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Divyanka Tripathi has impressed the judges and viewers with her dancing skills on the dance reality show Nach Baliye 8. In the upcoming episodes, the actress will be seen performing a cabaret, as the theme of the episode is bollywood-theme.
Divyanka and Vivek will be seen performing for Helen's popular song 'Monica, Oh My Darling'. According to reports, after the performance, the actress couldn't stop crying! What went wrong?
A source from the sets was quoted by DNA as saying, "Divyanka danced to Helen's popular song Monica, Oh My Darling with her husband Vivek Dahiya. She started off well, but the dance number had a lot of lifts. During one such lift, the chair slipped and the duo missed their steps."
The source added, "For 30-40 secs, Divyanka went blank and it looked like she would stop dancing. However, Vivek continued and pulled her to dance along with him and they completed the act.
The judges were impressed and that they couldn't believe Ishita (Divyanka's character in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein) had performed the cabaret so well. After judges' comment, Divyanka started crying.
The source said, "She said that after shooting for a daily soap, and rehearsing only for two hours, it is disheartening to have missed the steps."
The source further added, "Finally, Terrence Lewis asked her to show the step, which she did impressing the judges. Divyanka was gracious enough to say that they shouldn't consider the second performance as it would be unfair to others."
Also Read: Nach Baliye 8: Aashka-Brent Out; Surprise Wild Card Entries; Ruhi On The Sets; Karan Celebrates B'Day
It has to be recalled that Mohit Sehgal had also missed a few steps previously and Sanaya had managed the situation. Mohit was also teary-eyed!
But, in the upcoming episodes, we hear that Mohit and Sanaya will be scoring 30 points.