- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Divyanka Tripathi Says 'A Woman’s Breasts Are Meant To Feed A Child', Applauds Grihalakshmi
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
The world is celebrating International Women's Day today (March 8). On this occasion, television celebrities took to social media to wish special women in their lives and fans.
What caught our attention was Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi's women's day wish. Check out Divyanka's wish and other television celebrities have to say about women....
Divyanka Tripathi’s Women’s Day Wish
Sharing a picture, Divyanka wrote, "After reading another news on molestation today morning, here's my women's day wish: This women's day why not play a statutory warning on us like a cancer ad?"
"'In a saree or not... Touch her without consent and face the wrath of the titans!' Why not show faces of the molesters being convicted and play statements of their family members facing the aftermath?
"Why not stop body shaming and start shaming the guilty? Why not figure out the severest of punishment and promote it to demote the severest of crimes?"
"Why not make the judicial system fast paced to prosecute a crime at harassment level itself and not let a person grow into a rapist! #FoodForThought #HappyWomensDay."
Divyanka's co-actress Krishna Mukherjee, who plays the role of Aliya, too took to social media, "Don't judge women 🍷 Happy women's Day 😊"
Karan Patel Shares...
Divyanka's on-screen husband Karan Patel wrote, "The women who are the #Strength and #Symbol of our #Family .... a woman who is a #Mother #Sister #Aunt #Wife #MotherInLaw and each is a goddess in her own ...! Love you'll more than i can express ..!! 😘😘🤗🤗."
Arjun Bijlani Shares...
Naagin actor, Arjun Bijlani shared this picture and wrote, "Happy women's day ladies @nehaswami @swamitanuja @imouniroy @dhamidrashti @ratipandey @adaakhann @monajsingh @surbhijyoti @radhikamadan @lokhandeankita and to all other women all over this world.the time is yours.."
Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai actor Sharad Kelkar shared his wife Keerti Kelkar's picture and wrote, "To the real architect of my life. Wish you a very happy #WomensDay 💙 #Wifey #PartnerInCrime #Love #Lifeline #SupportSystem #ThankYou #Adorable."
Arjun Bijlani, Mohammad Nazim, Sharad Malhotra and Vivian Dsena also appreciated how women are mastering multitasking, are progressive and are the lifeline of the society.
Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil actor Arjun Bijlani was quoted by IANS as saying, "The women of today are very sharp. They are equal to men in all respects. Women are powerful and their perception and realities have both changed. Society is far more progressive than before. Women security is still an issue at times that needs to be addressed.
Saath Nibhana Saathiya actor Mohammad Nazim says, "Women are the lifeline of society. Everywhere they are wanted. They play wide variety of roles so effortlessly -- be it mother, wife, daughter or girlfriend."
Kasam actor Sharad Malhotra was quoted by IANS as saying, "Women have progressed a lot. Life without women is not possible -- be it mother, wife or daughter. Women are far more powerful and expressive than before in all fields.
Shakti actor Vivian Dsena says, "There should be nothing but respect, adoration and admiration for women. In a few years hopefully women will be on the pedestal they deserve and we won't even need to ask this question."
(With IANS Inputs)