TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Considering the stupendous success of Diya Aur Baati Hum, the production house (Shashi Sumeet Productions) have been planning for the season 2 even before the first season wrapped up.
The season 2 has been in the making since a long time and guess what, the channel announced the title of the season 2 in presence of Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela). Diya Aur Baati hum 2 is titled as, 'Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'.
Yes, you have heard it right! The show's title reminds us of the title track of the first season, isn't it? Neelu will be sporting a new look for the season 2 (check out her new look in the above image). During the launch of the title, the actress told that the story will now move forward to Kerala.
If reports are to be believed, the channel is planning to re-launch afternoon programming from March 2017 and DABH 2 will be one of the first shows to air in the afternoon slot.
'Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji' will have Sooraj and Sandhya's daughter, Kanak as the main protagonist. If reports are to be believed, Kanak will be a spoiled brat and her relationship with Bhabho would be under rocks.
The new season will focus on Kanak's journey and how she will win Bhabho's love and carry the legacy of her parents. As we had reported earlier, actress Rhea Sharma has been finalised for the role of Kanak and Avinash Rekhi has been finalised as the male lead of season 2.
The makers have retained the popular faces of the first season such as Neelu Vaghela, Ashok Lokhande and Kanika Maheshwari. Reportedly, the first promo of the show will be out soon.