- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Is All Set To Return To Television Soon!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Marries Heena Iqbal (PICS)
- CONGRATULATIONS! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Delivers A Baby Boy!
- ENGAGEMENT PICTURES! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Gets Engaged To Heena Iqbal!
- WEDDING BELLS! Anas Rashid To Tie The Knot By The End Of The Year!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Check Out Avinash Rekhi's First Look From The Show!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Anas Regrets Not Being A Part Of The Show; Deepika Wishes Luck!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: First Promo Out; Here's Presenting Sooraj & Sandhya's Daughter Kanak!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 2: Bhabho Reveals Interesting Details About The Show!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 2 Titled As 'Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 2: The Cast Gets Bigger & Better; Show To Air In The Afternoon Slot?
- Deepika Singh Hits Back At The Production House; Does Not Want To Be A Part Of Diya Aur Baati Hum 2!
Anas Rashid-Heena Iqbal Pre-wedding Ritual Picture
Post Diya Aur Baati Hum, Anas took a sabbatical. The actor always wanted to get married to a traditional girl of his parents' choice and hence opted for an arranged marriage.
Heena worked in the immigration sector, but chose to quit her job. It has to be recalled that Anas had told that he would like to marry a woman, who stayed at home and looked after his family.
Anas had revealed that the wedding ceremony will be in the traditional Muslim way. The actor is active on social media and keeps his fans updated. He had also shared a few pictures from the engagement ceremony.
Anas Wedding In Malerkotla
Talking about his marriage, Anas told a leading daily, "Everyone is really excited at home and we are all geared up with the preparation. Since the entire family is here, we planned to tie the knot in Malerkotla, and when we move to Mumbai, will organize a party there."
Anas Has Invited His Industry Friends
When asked if he had invited his industry friends for the wedding, the actor was quoted as saying, "Of course they will have to chalk out their schedules but I am sure they will be here with me."
"There's not much time left, and we are really busy with the preparation. Heena is happily shopping and finalizing our trousseau. It feels great to see my family being so happy."