- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Viral Video! Drashti Dhami’s Table Top Dance On Priyanka Chopra’s Desi Girl Is Not To Be Missed!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is All About Friendship, Love & Sacrifice!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora & Aditi Sharma’s New Show Gets A Title; Have A Look At Colors' New Shows
- Baware Nain Plot Revealed! Not Drashti, But Devoleena Is The Front-runner For The Lead Role!
- Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami & Aham Sharma On Colors' Upcoming Show Based On Extra-Marital Affair!
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day. While a few television actors celebrated the Valentine's Day with their loved ones (family and friends), some of them celebrated it alone.
Celebs like Shabbir Ahluwalia, Arjun Bijlani, Sharad Kelkar shared a beautiful pictures on their social media and wished their fans. While a few other actors like Jennifer Winget, Nia Sharma and others celebrated it alone as they were single! Check out a few adorable pictures that television actors shared on their social networking accounts...
"Can be your hero baby... I can kiss away the pain... I will stand by you forever ...You can take my breath away ... #HappyValentinesDay @jank_ee."
Drashti Dhami shared a picture snapped with her hubby and wrote, "Ur crazy n I m outta my mind all of me loves all of you. Love u to moon n back @khemkaniraj ❤"
Sanaya Irani shared an adorable picture snapped with her hubby Mohit Sehgal and wrote, "Happy love day ❤️❤️❤️ my love 😘😘😘 and Happy Valentine's Day to all you beautiful people out there .keep spreading love,laughter and happiness cause that's what makes the world 🌏🌏go round."
Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil actor Arjun Bijlani shared a video clipping that had his wife and his pictures. He wrote, "Happy valentines @nehaswami .#Par--Des mein hai mera dil..😁."
Arjun's wife too, took to social media and wished fans on Valentines day. She shared a picture snapped with Arjun and her son and wrote, "Good morning ppl.. Happy Valentines Day 🌹🙇💏😍🎂😘😇❤️🎼."
Shabbir shared a picture snapped with kanchi and wrote, "...SHE ... who makes it all sooo amazzzzing. ❤ #happyvalentinesday #love #alwaysandforever @kanchikaul."
Shabbir's wife Kanchi too shared an adorable picture of her family and wrote, "The LOVES of my life #happyvalentinesday #blessedwiththebest #myboys #allweneedislove #gratitude."
"Happy #ValentinesDay babu ....and @AnkzBhargava as long as i have you by my side, i am living a #ValentineLife ...!"
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress shared a picture snapped with her alleged boyfriend Rocky and wrote, "Happy Valentine's day❤️."
Kanchi Singh shared a picture snapped with Rohan Mehra and wrote, "Happy Valentine's Day! Today I thank YOU for always being there! #mybetterhalf#mypartnerincrime <3."
"Happy Valentine's day sweetheart...love the mad US and hope we stay as mad as ever...thanks fr bringing out the best in me and tolerating me with my unbearable/unpredictable mood Swings 😜!!! Muaaaahhhh...😍😍😍 #bestfriends #partnerincrime #bae @bishtpooja."
"Badi you cant scold me for putting this cheesy picture up because its valentine's day .. and the day is as cheesy or maybe a little more cheesy than me ..😗😗."
Sharad shared an adorable picture of family and wrote, "With her by my side & our lil angel.. everyday is day full of love & laughter! Happy #ValentinesDay #Kesha #Wifey #HappyFamilia #Valentine #Babies #Love #Happiness #Favourites #MyWorld."
Rubina shared a picture of flowers that were gifted by her beau and wrote, "Waking up to this is PURE❤️.... thank you for the unexpected 💋 @ashukla09."
In an interview to an entertainment portal Arjun said what love means to him. He was quoted as saying, "For me, love means togetherness and spending quality time and understanding each other's needs. Life without love is like food without salt."
Jamai Raja actor Ravi Dubey was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "To me, true love is when you can completely be yourself around another person in both good times and bad. So, this Valentine's Day, I will spend some quality time with Sargun (Mehta) and celebrate the five years we have been together forever."
Ankit Bathla was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Love is a feeling where everything looks beautiful, it's selfless and unconditional. Might sound melodramatic but I really want someone like my mom who loves me unconditionally."
Saathiya actor Mohammad Nazim said, "Love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on. It's unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside." He further added that he would like to date a person who is simple and down to earth.