TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There are many new shows in the pipeline. A few shows go on air as planned, while a few other shows get shelved even after going on floors! Recently, we had revealed how Sanaya Irani's comeback was shelved.
Sanaya's next show, Kavya Ki Prathna, which apparently had Namik Paul in the lead role got delayed. The actress backed out of the show as she was unsure of the show going on air! Now, there are reports that Namik Paul has been locked for Sony TV's new project.
Namik's show will also have Jana Na DIl Se Door actor, Vikram Singh Chauhan!
According to the reports will be helming this show. It will be a romantic thriller which is tentatively titled, Ek Deewana Tha.
Both Vikram and Namik have confirmed doing the project.
Also, the producer Siddharth P Malhotra, who has helmed Love Ka Hai Intezaar and Who Apna Sa, is all set for a new show on Sony TV. Apparently, the show will be finite thriller series.
According to the rumours, Nikita Dutta and Vatsel Seth will be playing the lead roles in the show.
Nikita was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "There is nothing concrete or confirmed yet. It is in the initial stage right now, so it's too soon to say anything."