TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
It has to be recalled that Raja and Rani died in front of Badi Dadi (Surekha Sikri). Post leap, they are seen in different places, reborn with different identities. The post leap story will be about how their destiny brings them together and how they fall in love.
Post leap, Rani is reborn in a royal Rajputana family as Rani Chauhan. Apparently, she is seen as a model, while Raja will be seen as a bodyguard. According to reports, Raja's look is inspired by Ranbir Kapoor.
In the previous episode, we saw how Rani will get into fight with Mahesh. A few men attack Rani to save Mahesh, while Rani starts fighting with them. When Rani gets into trouble, Raja comes to her rescue. Rani won't like Raja's interference.
Raja introduces himself as MahRaj, her bodyguard. She gets upset and lashes out at Suminda for snatching her independence. Rani even tells her that she doesn't need a bodyguard as she can protect herself, but Suminda doesn't listen to her. Rani decides to throw Raj from the job!
Rani gets irritated as Raj follows her everywhere. By mistake, Rani touches Raj's hand and they feel some connection! Rani also warns Raj not to touch her!
In the upcoming episode, Rani challenges Raj to win a boxing match to save his job.
Will Raj win the boxing match? How Raj and Rani fall in love? Stay locked to this space for the latest update...