- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Ban On Children Reality Shows! Amole Gupte Unveils The Dark Side Of Kids’ Reality Shows
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Randeep Hooda Have A Blast On The Sets Of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa!
- Mega Hit Reality Shows Are Back! Brace Up To Flaunt What You Got!
- Salman Khan promotes Bodyguard in Dabangg style
- Zee TV's highlight for the weekend
Zain Ali, who participated in singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in 2012, was found dead at a friend's place, in Sheikhupura near Lahore, on Friday (June 21).
His death has shocked everyone. Zain's brother Sonu was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Zain told us that he was going to hang out with his friends for a few days, but we woke up to the news of his death."
Sonu further said that Zain was unmarried and had no love affairs or financial troubles as per their knowledge. He even added that Zain was excited as he was about to make a new song for an upcoming film soon!
According to reports, Zain was found unconscious in the washroom. Although Sonu admitted that Zain was a drug addict, the family claimed that he cannot cross the limits.
The exact cause of death is still unknown, but it was hinted at brain haemorrhage. The medical investigations are still on.
Zain, who had participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, was part of famous duo Sajid-Wajid's team. He was loved by both Indian and Pakistani audiences and won lot of accolades from veterans of both the music industries.