- Hina Khan Fans Will Have To Wait! The Actress Is Waiting For Performance-based Project!
- Akash Dadlani Says Shilpa Was The First To Watch Bang Bang & Praised It Like A True Caring Sister
- From Marriage To Ali Merchant To Nude Bathtub Video, 7 Times Sara Khan Courted Controversies
- Armaan Kohli's GF Says There's NO Chance Of Reconciliation With Him; Wants To Get His Tattoo Removed
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Rohan Mehra Lashes Out At Airline For Abusing His Female Co-Passenger!
- Armaan Kohli Paid Monetary Compensation To Neeru; HC Wants Armaan To Express Remorse!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Contestants’ Remuneration & Controversies
- Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video: An Upset Sara Says, 'We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, It Just Happened!'
- Armaan Kohli Case Gets Complicated! The Actor’s Bail Plea Rejected!
- Mandana Karimi Sets The Temperatures Soaring As She Poses Topless On The Beach!
Bigg Boss Season 11 is all set to hit the television screen tomorrow (October 1). The makers are trying their best to build the excitement of the fans. The theme (padosis) of this season seems to be interesting.
We had recently revealed the contestants' list. Now, the CEO of Colors, Raj Nayak also revealed the first look of the Bigg Boss 11 house. Havea a look at the inside pictures of the Bigg Boss 11 house...
Bigg Boss House
Raj Nayak shared the picture of the house and tweeted, "First look 👀 #BiggBoss11."
Like last season, this season too, the house will have a Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi is surrounded by greeneries.
According to The Khabari, the living room theme is set as pop art. The walls are decorated and colourful.
The bedrooms are decorated in red and black colours. If we go by the picture, the bedroom has paired beds.
Apparently, the secret room will be having four beds. Like previous season, the locked contestants inside the secret room, will be able to watch what the other contestants in the house are doing. (In Pic: Living Room)
According to The Khabari, the confession room will have a chair that is designed like a car seat. (In Pic: Living Room)
Cameras & Underground Jail
According to the source, the number of the cameras will be around 90. Also, as we revealed, the house will be an underground jail. Apparently, it will be dark and scary. (Image source: BiggBoss24*7 Twitter)
(Image Source: 2-7 The Khabari)