- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Latest Pics Of Kapil Sharma Celebrating Raksha Bandhan With Family!
- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's infamous mid-air fight is known to all. Post the incident, Kapil took a break from The Kapil Sharma Show. Now, the actor-comedian seem to have buried the hatchet with Sunil.
It has to be recalled that during the launch of his upcoming film, Firangi, Kapil had clarified that his fight was with Chandan Prabhakar, and not Sunil Grover. He had also said that he wanted Sunil to launch the trailer of Firangi. According to latest report, there is possibility of Kapil and Sunil coming together for a new show. Read on...
Kapil Sharma Hasn’t Met Sunil Grover
Kapil was quoted by Mid-Day as saying, "Sunil and I haven't met in a long time, but we chat over messages. He is currently in Canada."
Kapil Wants To Meet Sunil & Discuss About A New Show!
"As soon as he returns, we will meet up and discuss the possibility of a new show. Hopefully, we should be back together. The rest of the cast members are also ready to come on board."
Kapil & Sunil
Kapil revealed how their friendship turned sour. He added, "When he had left the show earlier (to pursue his own show, Mad In India), I had dissuaded him from leaving us."
Kapil Wanted Sunil To Forgive Him!
"This time too, I was sad that our issue had become so big that it had started affecting our friendship. I tried explaining to him that everyone makes mistakes and I too had committed one. But he wouldn't have any of it."
The Channel Didn’t Axe TKSS
Kapil clarified that the channel didn't axe the show. It was their mutual decision as he thought a lot was written about the controversy.
We too, hope Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover and the entire The Kapil Sharma Show team come together again to entertain us, as we have been missing them a lot!
What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views...