- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's infamous mid-air fight is known to all. Post the incident, Kapil took a break from The Kapil Sharma Show. Now, the actor-comedian seem to have buried the hatchet with Sunil.
It has to be recalled that during the launch of his upcoming film, Firangi, Kapil had clarified that his fight was with Chandan Prabhakar, and not Sunil Grover. He had also said that he wanted Sunil to launch the trailer of Firangi. According to latest report, there is possibility of Kapil and Sunil coming together for a new show. Read on...
Kapil Sharma Hasn’t Met Sunil Grover
Kapil was quoted by Mid-Day as saying, "Sunil and I haven't met in a long time, but we chat over messages. He is currently in Canada."
Kapil Wants To Meet Sunil & Discuss About A New Show!
"As soon as he returns, we will meet up and discuss the possibility of a new show. Hopefully, we should be back together. The rest of the cast members are also ready to come on board."
Kapil & Sunil
Kapil revealed how their friendship turned sour. He added, "When he had left the show earlier (to pursue his own show, Mad In India), I had dissuaded him from leaving us."
Kapil Wanted Sunil To Forgive Him!
"This time too, I was sad that our issue had become so big that it had started affecting our friendship. I tried explaining to him that everyone makes mistakes and I too had committed one. But he wouldn't have any of it."
The Channel Didn’t Axe TKSS
Kapil clarified that the channel didn't axe the show. It was their mutual decision as he thought a lot was written about the controversy.
We too, hope Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover and the entire The Kapil Sharma Show team come together again to entertain us, as we have been missing them a lot!
What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views...