- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Naamkaran SPOILER: Mitali Confronts Avni After 10 Long Years; Will Mital Reveal To Neil About Avni?
- BCL WAR! Arshi Khan Has A PERFECT Reply To Shruti Ulfat Who Said She Has No Idea Who Arshi Khan Is!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Is Naamkaran’s Zain Imam Dating His Co-actress Aditi Rathore?
- Naamkaran Spoiler: Neil Gets Drunk & Expresses His Feelings To Avni; Will Neil Reunite With Avni?
- Naamkaran To Take A Leap; Sonal Vengurlekar Is The New Female Lead!
Recently, we had reported that, Yeh Vaada Raha actress Sonal Vengurlekar has bagged the lead role of Avni in Naamkaran. The makers of the show have planned to go for a leap to give a fresh feel to the show.
We had also reported that, actress Nalini Negi will play the role of grown-up Riya in the show. The latest buzz is that, both Sonal and Nalini are not a part of the show anymore!
As per the sources, "Sonal and Nalini, both shook hands with the production house but the channel had a change of mind. Stating that they wanted more popular faces they relieved the actresses, much to their displeasure."
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, the makers are keen on bringing Dil Dosti Dance actress Vrushika Mehta for one of the lead roles. If reports are to be believed, the makers have finalised the actress for the role of Riya.
But, it seems the makers have kept their options open. They might get Vrushika to play the role of grown-up Avni if they do not find a good replacement. However, Vrushika has denied the buzz.
Also, newbie Gautam Vig has been signed on to play the role of Ali, Avni's best friend. As per the sources, "Ali, as his younger version will be an ever supportive friend to Avni. The two will together fight the world and avenge Asha's death."
All in all, the show looks interesting post the leap, isn't it?
Stay tuned for more updates of the show....