- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- PICS: Ekta Kapoor Throws Terrace Party; Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Back In The Scene!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Vikas Gupta Lashes Out At Hina’s Fan Who Attributed Karan Patel’s Wife’s Miscarriage To His KARMA!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Karan Patel has a message for all those who want to be loved and respected lifelong. He shared an article and wrote, "Kapil Sharma's incident proves that if you want to be LOVED and RESPECTED for LIFELONG and NOT MOMENTARILY ... there jus one simple thing to do .... "Head on your shoulders and feet firm on the ground."
Karan's view was supported by his mentor Ekta Kapoor and friends Anita Hassanandani and Vikas Kalantri. Ekta Kapoor reacted, "So true." Anita echoed the same. She wrote, "Kpppppp sooooo trueeeeeee ❤."Vikas Kalantri wrote, "Bro very nicely said @karan9198 so so agree with it 👍👍."
While a few fans supported Karan's view, a few of them lashed out at him saying he shouldn't post negative about other actors. They even called Karan a looser!
Well, this statement by Karan is indeed a surprise. It has to be recalled that Karan was also under scanned for his tantrums on the sets. He also usually gets into controversy because of his tweets!
For the uninitiated, Kapil misbehaved with Sunil Grover and his team while returning from Melbourne and Sydney after finishing a stage show. There are reports that Kapil called his team members as TV walon! There are also rumours that Kapil's excessive drinking led to the fight! Since Sunil and a few team members haven't reported to The Kapil Sharma Show, the channel has given an ultimatum to Kapil!