- Ghulam Actress Ridheema Tiwari & Jaskaran Singh Gandhi Get Hitched (PICS)
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Life OK’s Ghulam To Go Off Air; Ekta Kaul’s Role Scrapped; Niti Taylor Approached For Bigg Boss 11!
- Why The Makers Decided To Replace Niti Taylor On Life OK’s Ghulam?
- SHOCKING! Niti Taylor Out Of Life OK’s Show Ghulam!
- Ghulam Spoiler: Holi Romance For Shivaani & Rangeela; Rajesh Khera To Enter The Show! (PICS)
Currently, Niti Taylor is seen on Life OK's show Ghulam. She plays the role of Shivani on the show. The show has been keeping the audiences engaged, and Niti has impressed the audiences with her performance.
Recently, the actress, who was shooting for the show, got a surprise from her parents. Apparently, her parents came all the way from Delhi to meet her in Mumbai! The actress now is planning to spend most of the time with her family.
Sharing a picture of her niece, Niti wrote, "I am going to miss you my little pumpkin❤️ spent very little time but it was the best... Maasi already misses you😞 #edible#pumpkin#neice#aunt#will#miss#you#loveyou#dontgo."
She shared another picture of her family and wrote, "To my family💞I miss you already and love you all so much❤️Wish we didn't live so far away. #loveyou#missyouall#what#am#i#going#to#do#now#please#dont#go#familygoals#familytime."
Niti was quoted by IANS as saying, "I seriously can't express my feelings, I hardly get to meet my parents as I don't stay with them. The little time I spent with them means the world to me."
The actress added, "My parents gave me a surprise visit. I was totally speechless and amazed on seeing my parents. Being alone in Mumbai makes me home-sick and I often feel low. Seeing their happy faces, I felt happy and rejuvenated."
(With IANS Inputs)