- It’s A Gujarati Style Wedding For Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble!
- Do You Know What Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Gifted To Their Nach Baliye 8 Team?
- Only The Patient Lot Must Read! Divyanka Tripathi Writes A Love Letter To Nach Baliye 8!
- Nach Baliye 8: Divyanka Tripathi Says It’s A Fair Game; Hard Work & Fans' Support Made Them Win!
- Nach Baliye Fans Upset As Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya Bag Nach Baliye 8 Trophy!
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Bidaai Video; Vivek Dahiya Expresses His Love For Wife Through Love Letter!
We had recently reported that Arjun Bijlani, who was approached for the upcoming dance reality show, Nach Baliye 8, will not be participating on the show. There were also rumours that Ekta Kapoor was the reason why he was not doing Nach Baliye.
It was said that Ekta didn't want Arjun's time and attention to get diverted in anything else as he is doing her show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil! But, Arjun has clarified that this is not the reason!
Arjun was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Ekta is not the reason at all. Nach Baliye was approached to us but I cannot dedicate the kind of time required to be put in my best due to a hectic shoot schedule."
He further said that it would be difficult for him to manage two shows. He added, "The only time Neha and I can rehearse is at night and we have the responsibility of our son, Ayaan as well."
Apart from Arjun, Shoaib Ibrahim had also denied his participation in Nach Baliye. Other celebrities who are not doing the dance reality show are Rohan Mehra-Kanchi Singh and Kishwer Merchant-Suyyash Rai.
Monalisa-Vikrant Rajput, Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya, Bharti Singh-Harsh Limbachiyaa and Vikas Manaktala-Gunjan Walia have confirmed their participation on the dance reality show.
There are reports that choreographers Saroj Khan, Terence Lewis and Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha might judge the show. Also, Karan Tacker and Upasana Singh have been approached to host the show.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...