- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- After Sara Khan & Hina Khan, Now Arshi Khan Is Trolled By Religious Fanatics On Social Media!
After quitting the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Hina Khan has been seen spending time with her family and closed ones. The actress recently had been to the Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Hina Khan and her alleged boyfriend Rocky (Jaywant Jaiswal) were spotted in Agra. Rocky shared a beautiful picture taken in front of the 'symbol of love' Taj Mahal and wrote, "I couldn't find a picture of Mumtaz then I saw your face @realhinakhan ...well only if there was enough space in mumbai 😘#iwudmakeatajforU #maybeidid #maybeitwasme #maybeitwasU."
To this, Hina wrote, "I don't know about Shahjahaan but I am sure you know how to flatter a girl😜Taj or no Taj you've made me feel like a queen 👸."
Well, the picture and Rocky's words say a lot!! What say guys?
It has to be recalled that Rocky was the supervising producer of YRKKH. There were even reports that they are planning to get married. But Hina had refuted the rumours.
Rocky and Hina are frequently seen holidaying together. Both of them are active on social media and keep their fans updated.
After quitting YRKKH, there were rumours that Hina was offered Colors TV's show Chandrakanta. But since Hina was planning to take a short break, she didn't opt for the show. There are also reports that Hina and Rocky, who is an event manager, are putting up a show in London!