TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After quitting the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Hina Khan has been seen spending time with her family and closed ones. The actress recently had been to the Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Hina Khan and her alleged boyfriend Rocky (Jaywant Jaiswal) were spotted in Agra. Rocky shared a beautiful picture taken in front of the 'symbol of love' Taj Mahal and wrote, "I couldn't find a picture of Mumtaz then I saw your face @realhinakhan ...well only if there was enough space in mumbai 😘#iwudmakeatajforU #maybeidid #maybeitwasme #maybeitwasU."
To this, Hina wrote, "I don't know about Shahjahaan but I am sure you know how to flatter a girl😜Taj or no Taj you've made me feel like a queen 👸."
Well, the picture and Rocky's words say a lot!! What say guys?
It has to be recalled that Rocky was the supervising producer of YRKKH. There were even reports that they are planning to get married. But Hina had refuted the rumours.
Rocky and Hina are frequently seen holidaying together. Both of them are active on social media and keep their fans updated.
After quitting YRKKH, there were rumours that Hina was offered Colors TV's show Chandrakanta. But since Hina was planning to take a short break, she didn't opt for the show. There are also reports that Hina and Rocky, who is an event manager, are putting up a show in London!