- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
After quitting the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Hina Khan has been seen spending time with her family and closed ones. The actress recently had been to the Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
Hina Khan and her alleged boyfriend Rocky (Jaywant Jaiswal) were spotted in Agra. Rocky shared a beautiful picture taken in front of the 'symbol of love' Taj Mahal and wrote, "I couldn't find a picture of Mumtaz then I saw your face @realhinakhan ...well only if there was enough space in mumbai 😘#iwudmakeatajforU #maybeidid #maybeitwasme #maybeitwasU."
To this, Hina wrote, "I don't know about Shahjahaan but I am sure you know how to flatter a girl😜Taj or no Taj you've made me feel like a queen 👸."
Well, the picture and Rocky's words say a lot!! What say guys?
It has to be recalled that Rocky was the supervising producer of YRKKH. There were even reports that they are planning to get married. But Hina had refuted the rumours.
Rocky and Hina are frequently seen holidaying together. Both of them are active on social media and keep their fans updated.
After quitting YRKKH, there were rumours that Hina was offered Colors TV's show Chandrakanta. But since Hina was planning to take a short break, she didn't opt for the show. There are also reports that Hina and Rocky, who is an event manager, are putting up a show in London!