- Hina Khan On Jewellery Fraud: It’s A Planned Move To Defame Me; Will Make Sure They Apologise!
- Hina Khan Reveals Why She Can't Make Friends, Says She Can't Pretend
- Did Hina Khan Cheat A Jewellery Company With Ornaments Worth Rs 12 Lakhs?
- Hina Khan On Playing Komolika In KZK 2: I Did Go To Meet Ekta; Let Makers Make Final Announcement
- Hina Khan’s ‘Bhasoodi’ Vs Mehajabi Siddiqui’s ‘Woofer Woofer’: Fans Loved Mehajabi’s Song!
- Bigg Boss 11’s BFFs Hina Khan, Luv Tyagi & Priyank Sharma Reunite; Share Fun Moments!
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- After Sara Khan & Hina Khan, Now Arshi Khan Is Trolled By Religious Fanatics On Social Media!
Hina Khan shocked her fans by quitting the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The actress, who played the role of Akshara, was loved by her fans, and her exit disappointed her fans. Wondering what Hina is up to these days?
As we revealed earlier, Hina is on a break. She is spending some quality time with her family and also seen holidaying. Recently, she was spotted with her alleged boyfriend Rocky in Agra as well! The actress was live on Facebook Band Stand and answered her fans' questions. Here are a few questions that Hina answered....
- Full name: Hina Aslam Khan
- Nick name: No nick name
- First job: Worked at a call centre in Delhi, while studying.
Rapid Fire Continues…
- What did you get from your first salary: Got a cell phone for my Dad.
- If not an actor, what you would have been: A journalist.
Other Questions Hina Answered….
- Celebrity crush: None
- Who inspires you: My dad
- What is your 'Takiya Kalam'? : 'Arae Yaar' that's my takiya kalam. All the time I say this...
- Where you punished a lot as a child (school): I was, 'a lot'.
Hina Loves To Travel
- How do you relax: Going to a spa or by shopping. I love to travel.
- Favourite holiday spot: Greece
- One place you have to go, but you haven't visited yet: Alaska
- Best advice you have ever received: Dad's advice - You have to keep your head on your shoulder, no matter where you reach in life. My first producer and the only producer that I have ever worked with since Yeh Rishta.... "never say never".
- Are you an early bird or night owl? : Early bird
- Hobbies: Swimming, cook at times and like to sing, watch movies, shopping and love adventure and travel
- Do you like watching films: Yes, last movie that I saw was Lion.
- What kind of movie you like: Horror and thriller
- Bollywood song that you like to be picturised: All the songs from DDLJ especially ‘Na jane mere dil ko kya hogaya'.
- Comfort food: Dal chawal (when asked if she knows to cook, she added that she doesn't know to cook)
- Favourite cuisine: Mughlai
What Irritates Hina?
- Habit of other people that irritates you: I like people who are upfront and hate people who talk behind our back.
Ever since Hina quit Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, her fans want to know when she will be back on small screen. They also asked her if she has got any films offers. They even wanted to know if Hina would like to do films down South.
Hina was seen telling her fans that she has getting offers but she is still reading scripts. She would also like to do films in South as she is an actor, she doesn't want to limit. She also added that she wants to experiment with variety of roles.
She was even quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Yes, I am getting offers from TV & films but I am waiting for that right script which touches my heart and at the same time entertain my audiences."
She further added, "I am currently reading multiple scripts and working on myself. I am thankful for all the love I have received so far. I am assuring, I won't disappoint my fans and will be back very soon."
We are sure audiences are missing their 'Akshara'. We hope Hina will be back with a bang with another exciting role on small screens.