- Worst feeling Ever! Surveen Chawla Felt Demotivated Because Of A Star Kid Once; Details Inside
- Haq Se Actress Surveen Chawla Says Marriage Has Made Her Life More Beautiful!
- NEW PICS: Surveen Chawla’s Secret Marriage! Rubina Dilaik & Keerti Kelkar Turn Surveen’s Bridesmaids
- Kissa PLASTIC SURGERY Ka! Surveen Chawla Went Under The Knife? Looks DIFFERENT In Her Latest Picture
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9: Another Shocking Double Elimination; Top 5 Finalists Revealed!
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 FRESH Details: Asha Negi, Adaa Khan, Surveen Chawla, Chris Gayle To Participate
- Priyanka, Shraddha, Arjun & Bollywood Celebs At Grazia Young Fashion Awards 2015
- Pics: Sonam, Surveen, Bollywood's Hottest Divas At Femina Beauty Awards 2015
- Anurag Kashyap Makes An ‘Ugly’ Impact On The Audience
- Nichod De: Anurag Kashyap Mocks Bollywood's Ugly Item Songs
- Revealed: Anurag Kashyap’s Inspiration For His Film ‘Ugly'
- Surveen Chawla Performs Special Number In 'Welcome Back'
Recently, television actress Surveen Chawla shocked everyone by announcing her marriage on social media. She shared a picture and wrote, "And just like that, right in the middle of an extra-ordinary life, love gave us a fairy tale❤️... #Married #bliss #EternalLove #GiveUsYourLove&Blessings."
The actress opened up about her Italian wedding. Also, read on to know how she met her partner Akshay...
Surveen & Akshay
According to reports, Surveen met Akshay through a common friend in 2013. Soon after, they fell in love. They got married in 2015, in Italy.
Surveen’s Fairytale Wedding In Italy
Surveen was quoted by BT as saying, "Yes, I am married. I have known Akshay for long." She added that Akshay hates media glare and is a simple guy. He respects her individuality and understands her profession. She added that Akshay has made her a better person.
Surveen’s Dream Wedding In Italy
The actress further added, "It was a personal choice to not talk about the marriage. We wanted to break the news just before our Indian wedding, which was scheduled to take place this month. However, we had to postpone it to 2018, following a loss in the family."
Surveen & Akshay’s Wedding Was A Close-knit Affair
It was an Italian wedding for the couple. Only their families and a few industry friends attended the wedding. She further told BT, "In a quintessential Indian wedding, the couple is surrounded by guests. But we wanted the day to ourselves; the idea was to enjoy each and every moment with each other and with those who matter the most."
Surveen’s White Wedding
"Also, I always wanted a white wedding in a chapel located in a castle. Fortunately, Akshay shared the same dream and that's how we zeroed in on a picturesque castle in Northern Italy. It took me six months to finalise the venue. Since I am a die-hard romantic, there was no other way I would have done it."
Sharing this picture Surveen wrote, "Our promises, Our Vows!!.... Our most prized possession...... Our Togetherness❤️💍💐#happilymarried #dreamwedding #love #eternalbliss #giveusyourblessings. Reportage Photography: @dsvisuals."
(Images Source: DS Visuals, Instagram)