- 7 Years Of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: Sanaya Irani Gets Nostalgic, Thanks Fans For Unlimited Love!
- After Arshi Khan & Rakhi Sawant, Barun Sobti & Zain Imam Shoot For Rajeev’s Show Juzz Baat
- Ekta Kapoor To Come Up With Game Of Thrones Remake; The Show Might Have Adult Content!
- Gul Khan’s Lucky Charm Barun Sobti To Enter Star Plus’ Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala!
- Ekta Kapoor Honoured With FLO Icon Award At FICCI; Trending On Twitter
- Barun Sobti & Kay Kay Menon In ALT Balaji’s Web Series 'The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family’
Star Plus' show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3, has been hitting the headlines since its inception. The show has been in news for the cast, story, costume and what not!
When Gul Khan announced the show, the audiences expected something big. They wanted their favourite jodi-Barun and Sanaya Irani-back. But, Gul surprised the viewers by bringing Shivani Tomar onboard, which didn't go well with the audiences.
The viewers requested and even demanded the producers and makers to consider Sanaya. But, the channel and the producer went ahead with the show, as a result, the show garnered low TRPs.
Gul Khan even made an integration of IPKKND with her popular show Ishqbaaz, but that too didn't work. When the producer took to Twitter and asked fans to guess what's she up to next with Barun and Nakuul Mehta, there were reports that the viewers will get to watch another episode with Barun and Nakuul.
It was said that the viewers will get to watch the rivalry between Advay (Barun) and Shivaay (Nakuul). But the recent news has shocked us.
According to India-forum report, the show might go off air soon! It is said that the channel has decided to pull the show off air owing to low ratings. The team might wrap up its shoot on September 15!
But Gul Khan has denied the reports. She was quoted by the website as saying, "Let all the news be there. I am not responding to anymore rumours."