- Naagin 3’s Pearl V Puri Celebrates His Birthday With Surbhi, Anita, Karishma & Others!
- Surbhi Jyoti & Anita Hassanandani Share A Goofy Moment From Naagin 3 Shoot!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Naagin Bela Is Related To Naagraj Vikrant!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Who Will Get Married To Mahir – Vish Or Bela?
- Naagin 3: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing About Anita Hassanandani; Bela & Mahir Are Already A Hit Jodi!
- Naagin 3 Spoiler: Major Twist During Bela & Yuvi’s Wedding!
Star Plus's upcoming show 'Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai' starring Surbhi Jyoti and Shoaib Ibrahim in the lead roles is in news for all the right reasons. The show which is a finite series, is reportedly based on the concept of 'reincarnation', but with the twist of a thriller.
The shoot is currently progressing in Bikaner. The first promo of the show, which released a few days back is highly impressive and has garnered appreciation from all over. Here we bring you some interested titbits regarding the plot of the show.
It is a well-known fact that, Shaoib will be playing the role of an army officer Abhimanyu in the show. As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, Surbhi will play the role of Geetanjali, a simple and educated girl from Rajasthan.
Reportedly, Sharad Kelkar who will be making a comeback with this show, will play the role of Geetanjali's over-possessive brother who wants his sister to lead her life on his terms. As per the reports, even Sharad will play the role of an army officer. Geetanjali and Abhimanyu will eventually meet, fall in love with each other and get married.
While the duo will hope of leading a blissful married life, a tragedy strikes leading to Abhimanyu's fateful death. In the promo, it was evident that, Geetanjali is a widow who is encountering the spirit of her dead husband. Is Sharad responsible for Abhimanu'd death? That has to be watched out for.
Reportedly, Shaleen Malhtora has been roped in to play Abhimanyu's friend in the show and actress Mita Vashisht is all set to play a mystical character with supernatural powers along with a mysterious element attached to it.