TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Considering the success of the show, the makers came up with an idea of its spin-off show, Dil Bole Oberoi to depict the love stories of Omkara and Rudra. The show, which premiered earlier this week received a thumbs-up from the fans.
It is no news that people are crazy about Shivaay and Anika twisted love story and they are one of the most popular on-screen jodis, of late. Their pair is lovingly called 'ShiVika' by the fans In a candid interview to TOI, Nakuul Mehta aka Shivaay opened up about his chemistry with his co-star Surbhi aka Anika.
He told, "I agree that we have a crackling chemistry on screen. How sad would it be if it weren't for that since the show is called 'Ishqbaaaz'? It also helps that my last show was a romantic saga (Pyaar Ka Dard), so by now, romance comes easy to me. Having said that, Surbhi is a delight to work with."
Nakuul began his career with films, but rose to fame with his TV show, Pyaar Ka Dadrd Hai. When quized if he would go back to films, the actor said, "I am a leading star on Indian TV and take that position of privilege with a lot of responsibility. Hard work has got me here and I'm fully committed to television."
Furthermore, "TV stars are often asking about not making it in movies but we don't question a movie star about not succeeding on TV. It is not easy to get a show in the prime time slot."