- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Nakuul Mehta Doesn't Want Drashti Dhami To Be A Part Of Ishqbaaz? Says Anybody Would Want To Be It!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Ishqbaaz Redux: Here’s How The Fans Reacted On Seeing Their Favourites Shivaay & Anika’s Separation!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Promo Leaves Fans Excited; Gul Reveals What Fans Can Expect From Nakuul-Surbhi’s Show
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Any special event on television shows is a grand event, and if it is wedding sequence, the makers will leave no stones unturned to make it even more special.
We are aware that on Ishqbaaz, Shivaay is preparing for Anika and Vikram's marriage. On Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Naira's brother Naksh is all set to tie the knot to Kartik's sister, Kriti, while on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3, Chandini is preparing for her marriage with PP, but as we know she will get married to Advay.
3 Biggest Weddings Of This Season!
The popular couples of all the three shows - Anika-Shivaay, Naira-Kartik, Kriti-Naksh and Chandini-Advay will be seen together along with the special guest Remo D'Souza! Well, that's what the promo suggests.
Anika & Shivaay
In the promo, Anika is seen dancing as she prepares for her wedding. Shivaay joins Anika and the duo share their nhok-jhok even while dancing!
Kriti-Naksh & Naira-Kartik
The other part of the promo shows, Kriti dancing at her Sangeet ceremony, while Naksh shows her, his mehndi. Kartik and Naira will be seen teasing Kriti and Naksh!
Advay & Chandini
Also, Advay is impressed by Chandini's dancing skills and praises her, while Chandini is seen blushing. Later, Remo is seen joining all the four couples.
Band Baaja Badhaiyaan
The song of the promo is which is titled as ‘Band Baaja Badhaiyaan' is a peppy number that will make anyone dance. The song which is composed by Rajeev Bhalla is sung by Benny Dayal and Shalmali Kholgade.
Remo D’Souza Joins The Couples
Also, in separate promos, Remo is seen surprising Anika, Naira and Chandini by calling them. He asks all the three of them to select a song as he will be dancing for the weddings!
According to a leading daily's report, "Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar will be performing as part of the celebrations. The channel has approached other Bollywood actors too. The newlyweds and wedding guests will groove to the specially created song ‘Band BaajaBadhaiyaan'."
Remo D'Souza’s Desi Look Is Styled By His Wife!
The report stated, "Choreographer Remo D'Souza has put together a signature step for the jodis in his first assignment for a TV show. The choreographer-filmmaker's desi look for the sequences has been styled by his wife, Lizelle."
In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, "Naksh and Kirti will have a haldi ceremony, followed by traditional Rajasthani rituals inside an aircraft."
"The Ishqbaaz couple will have a modern Punjabi shindig including bachelors' and bachelorette bashes with lots of dance and drama."
The report further stated, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 will be more desi, with rituals such a ‘jhoola rasam' at the forefront."
This August, get ready to celebrate the 3 biggest weddings on Indian Television. #BandBaajaBadhaiyaan @remodsouza @officialsurbhic @shivanitomar9 @khan_mohsinkhan @shivangijoshi18 @mohenakumari @nakuulmehta @officialrishidev
A post shared by STAR PLUS (@starplus) on Aug 2, 2017 at 7:26am PDT
A post shared by STAR PLUS (@starplus) on Aug 2, 2017 at 3:39am PDT
A post shared by STAR PLUS (@starplus) on Aug 2, 2017 at 1:07am PDT
A post shared by STAR PLUS (@starplus) on Aug 1, 2017 at 11:15pm PDT
So are you ready for the biggest weddings of this season on Indian Television! Did you like the promos? Hit the comment box to share your views...