TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Shivani says that she is excited about the show as well as her character. She was quoted by IANS as saying, "Yes, I will be playing the lead in the third season of 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3' opposite Barun Sobti."
Shivani added, "I am really excited about the show and my character. It's very different and I am really looking forward to the journey."
Apart from Barun and Shivani, there are also reports that Ritu Shivpuri, who was last seen in 24: Season 2, has been roped in to play the female lead's mother.
Juhi Aslam will also be seen on the show. She will be playing an important role on IPKKND 3.
According to Gul Khan's post of Instagram, Barun Sobti will be seen playing the role of "Advay Singh Raizada". The producer had also showed us a glimpse of Barun's look on the show, which is similar to that of his looks from his latest superhit web series, Tanhaiyan.
It has to be seen whether the fans will accept the fresh jodi - Barun and Shivani, as they are already upset that they will not be able to watch their favourite couple Barun and Sanaya on IPKKND 3.