TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The television actress Aashka Goradia and her American fiancé Brent Goble, who got engaged last Christmas, are all set to get married this December. The Naagin actress also tweeted the date, "December 3rd it is 😍😍😍."
Aashka and Brent, who were seen together on Nach Baliye 8, will have a Gujarati style wedding. Read on to know more...
Aashka & Brent’s Wedding In Ahmedabad
Apparently, Aashka and Brent considered many locations for their marriage, but finally zeroed in on Aashka's hometown - Ahmedabad, as Brent wanted a wedding with all the rituals.
Why They Chose Ahmedabad As Their Wedding Destination?
Aashka was quoted by TOI as saying, "Brent wanted a wedding replete with all the rituals, which seemed possible only in my hometown."
"Another reason is that I have so many memories associated with the city. I have spent 16 years of my life in Ahmedabad and Gujarat is extremely rich, culturally."
It’s Gujarati Style Wedding For Aashka & Brent
She added, "I am sure my in-laws will enjoy the traditional garba, Gujarati delicacies and the hospitality in my hometown."
Why Brent Chose Ahmedabad For His Wedding?
Aashka further added, "Having the wedding in Ahmedabad was Brent's idea as he had attended my cousin's shaadi in the city."
Brent Loves Gujarati Cuisine!
"And yes, he is a big fan of Gujarati cuisine and he loves aam ras, theplas, and khaman dhokla. It's a classic case of American ban gaya Gujarati!"
Aashka met Brent, who was a former weapons instructor and businessman in the US (Las Vegas), in 2016. The couple eventually fell in love. Brent has proposed Aashka before his entire family.