- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
The two superstars of Bollywood will be seen on Television, this September. It is reported that Shahrukh Khan will be returning to TV with a new show on Star Plus, TED Talks: Nayi soch that will be aired in September.
Also, as we revealed earlier, Salman Khan's show, Bigg Boss will also be early this season. The show which was to begin on October will now start from September. Apparently, Bigg Boss is tentatively slated to start by either 17 or 24 September.
While Salman Khan will soon shoot for the promo of Bigg Boss (reportedly July 30), Shahrukh Khan will start shooting for his show from August 19.
We know that Salman will be paid huge for Bigg Boss, do you know what is SRK's paycheck for his new show?
According to an entertainment website, "SRK apparently has been given a hefty amount of Rs 30 Crores. And this is the amount that he received for a week."
The source from the entertainment portal also reveal, "He would be shooting just for seven days, two episodes per day and the shoot will begin from 19 August."
Now that both Khans are coming on small-screens, whose show are you planning to watch!