- Nia Sharma's Lip-lock Scene Goes Viral; Actress Urges To Remove The 'Bahu' Tag From Her Name!
- Jamai Raja CLIMAX: High-Voltage Drama Ahead; Show Ends On A Happy Note As Mahi Gives Birth To Twins
- Team Jamai Raja Get Emotional As They Wrap Up The Shoot; Nia Sharma Shares A Heart-warming Post!
- Zee TV's Popular Show Jamai Raja To Bid Goodbye To Its Viewers On March 3!
- “Are we in India or Afghanistan?”, Questions Nia Sharma For Slut-shaming Her!
- Nia Sharma Slut-shaming Controversy: Ravi Dubey Supports Nia; Calls Her Upfront & Respectable!
It is no news that Zee TV's popular show, Jamai Raja will air its last episode on March 3 after a successful run of over 2 years. As per the reports by Spotboye, the cast comprising of Ravi Dubey, Shiny Doshi, Mouli Ganguly and others have about 5 days of shoot left, post which their journey will come to an end.
However, as per the reports by Spotboye, actors Shiny, Mouli, Sanjay and Neelu have not been paid their dues! Reportedly, with only a few days left before the show goes off-air, the actors have resorted to CINTAA (Cine & TV Artists Association) for help.
The reports further suggests that the TV actors are usually paid once in 3 months, but these actors are yet to receive the payment from the past 5 months! Well, it looks like the show's producers Ashvini Yardi and Meenakshi Sagar are yet to take a call on this issue.
Well, sources also say that, according to a contract mutually agreed upon, Meenakshi takes care of the financial aspects. It is high time that the actors should get their due.
This is not the first time that the actors are facing problems in receiving their payments on time. In the past, Deepika Singh of Diya Aur Baati Hum also resorted to CINTAA for help, when her dues were not cleared on time. Even Kamya Punjabi had lashed out on the producers of Doli Armaano Ki for non payment of dues.
We can only hope that the actors will receive their payment soon...