- Bharti Singh Is Happy About Kapil’s Return; Doesn’t Want To Talk About Kapil & Sunil Twitter War
- Kapil Sharma’s New Show Press Conference Gets Cancelled: Did Kapil Cancel It Due To Sunil?
- Sunil Grover & Kapil Sharma Twitter War: Sunil’s Reaction Was Genuine; Worried About Kapil’s Health!
- WHAT’S GOING ON! Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover’s Twitter War Gets DIRTIER!
- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- This HOT Actress To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: After Autowala & Kamwali Bai, Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgn Trolls Kapil
- Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma’s New Show Will Go On Air Only On This Condition!
- MUST WATCH! Family Time With Kapil Sharma NEW Promo Is Funnier Than The First Promo!
- Kapil Sharma Trolled For Showing Off His Posh Vanity Van; Fans Call Him Selfish & Overconfident!
- MUST SEE PICS: Kapil Sharma’s New ‘POSH’ Vanity Van Has Got Everyone Talking!
- BIG BUZZ! Are Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde & Preeti Simoes Coming Up With A New Show?
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's mid-air fight is getting ugly day by day. For those who came in late, Kapil Sharma allegedly abused Sunil Grover and even addressed him as his 'naukar' in an inebriated state, while on their way from Sydney and Melbourne after finishing a stage show.
Sunil chose not to react, but Kapil went on and on until the team intervened and took Kapil away! Reportedly, he even misbehaved with his co-star and childhood friend, Chandan Prabhakar.
Post this incident, Kapil apologised to Sunil on Twitter, but a hurt Sunil shared a lengthy message and has asked Kapil not to act like 'God'. Kapil's efforts to make peace with them have failed as, both Sunil and Chandan have apparently quit the show.
Kapil's arch rival, Krushna Abhishek opened up about the issue and has surprisingly supported Kapil instead of Sunil! Read on to know...
Krushna Supports Kapil
In an interview to a leading entertainment portal, Krushna surprisingly supported Kapil, while others feel that he was at fault. Krushna told, "I won't say Kapil has become too big or success has gone to his head. It's just that even the small things he does are being blown out of proportion."
'Sunil & Kapil Are Good Friends', Says Krushna
Furthermore, "I have worked with Kapil for five years in Comedy Circus and I know him very well - his good and bad points - and he knows mine. Sunil and Kapil are good friends and friends fight."
'Kapil Is Doing Well'
"Right now, Kapil is doing well, his show is a success so people are making a big deal out of it. Kapil is talented and has been taking his entire team along with him for four years now, which is not a small thing."
'Two Friends Can Fight After Drinking'
"Also, Sunil had quit Kapil's show earlier, too but went back. As I said, two friends can fight after drinking, on the sets, on creative issues, on a dinner table or at home and there's nothing unusual about it", concludes Krushna. Do you agree with Krushna's statement?
Fans Upset With Sunil's Exit
The talented actor Sunil's characters in the Kapil Sharma Show, namely Dr. Mashoor Gulati and Rinku bhabhi have become a talk of the town. The fans went berserk, when they got to know about his exit.
Fans Support Sunil, Not Kapil
Kapil might be mightily talented, but Sunil is no less! Yes, the fans have come out in support of Sunil and they feel that he is largely responsible for all the success and fame that Kapil enjoys.
Be it, Mashoor Gulati, Gutthi or Rinku Bhabhi, Sunil's ability to get into the skin of each character makes him a clear winner all the way! All his acts are absolutely loved by the audiences and it is impossible to imagine TKSS without him.
Undoubtedly, he is responsible for catapulting the show to great heights. Without him, the show will never be the same. The twitterati went haywire when they heard about Sunil's exit and went on to say that, they would want Sunil and Kapil to interchange roles and the show should be named as The Sunil Grover Show instead!
Here's looking at some of the tweets:
@Followintekhab: "@WhoSunilGrover @KapilSharmaK9 More power to you Sunil. We see Kapil arrogance in the show all the time. It's time for The Sunil Grover Show. #KapilSharma #SunilGrover."
@lavish_sharma: "@WhoSunilGrover u r d best comedian in india nd u r more talented and great person thn @KapilSharmaK9 .Start ur own show.#TheSunilGroverShow."
@Narendrapanda7: "Kapil Sharma make ppl happy but Sunil Grover make ppl laugh.#KapilSharma is nothing without #SunilGrover.. So give Respect each other #kapil."
@manojkwadhwa: "@WhoSunilGrover we watch #thekapilsharmashow only because of u and not anyone else !!! Name must change now.#ThesunilGrovershow."
Well, after reading this, even we feel that it is high time for Kapil to mend his ways!