- Pooja Bisht Signs Two Films After Breaking Up With Sharad Malhotra; Her Video Be My Love Goes Viral
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
Colors' popular show Kasam, was launched in the month of March 2016 received a thumbs up from the audiences. The show starring TV's popular actors, Sharad Malhotra and Kratika Sengar became one of the top shows of Indian Television in no time.
The show won accolades for its storyline, performances by the lead actors and the subtle love story of Rishi (Sharad) and Tanu (Kratika). Audiences were in awe of the crackling chemistry between the Sharad and Kratika.
As per the story line, the show took a leap and Kratika replaced by a relatively new actress, Shivani Tomar. Unfortunately, her chemistry with Sharad was not appreciated and on popular demand, Kratika was brought back on the show!
However, the makers have resorted to a repetitive and unexciting track, which is certainly not going well with the viewers. The show has a huge fan following and recently, we had reported that the fans are upset because of its similarities with Kumkum Bhagya.
The ratings of the show have not been consistent and because of the dwindling TRPS, specualations were rife that the show will go off-air soon. However, we have a good news for all the ardent fans of the show!
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, the show has reportedly got an extension! Nonetheless, the show which turned one last month, will reportedly continue to be under the scanner and will have to strive hard to maintain a good position on the TRP charts.
However, when a leading entertainment portal contacted Kratika, she told, "I have no clue about it."