- Pooja Bisht Signs Two Films After Breaking Up With Sharad Malhotra; Her Video Be My Love Goes Viral
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
Rano still bears a hatred for Tanuja and accuses her. Rishi organizes a party and Shekhar wants to kidnap Tanuja from the party. Rishi tells Tanuja that he has organized a party for her and calls her his most precious belonging.
He even tells her that he wants to handover her to a person who takes good care of her. At the party, Rishi makes an announcment about Tanuja's swayamvar. He then, takes Tanuja to meet his friends and asks her to choose the best.
In the upcoming episodes, Malaika will trap Rishi and Tanuja. Reportedly, she will send goons to trap them, but they will escape into the jungle. If reports are to be believed, they will indulge in nok-jhok.
Rishi will realize that he loves her a lot and confesses his love for her. Tanuja will decide not to leave him. The duo will return home happily and will try to convince Rano to accept their relationship. Will Rano accept Rishi and Tanuja's relationship?
Uttaran actress Praneeta Sahu will enter the show. Reportedly, she will enter the Bedi house as Rano's distant relative. Her entry will add more spice to the drama.
In an interview to a leading entertainment portal, Praneeta confirmed the news. She told, "Yes, I am doing the show and I am super excited to be a part of it as I am working with Balaji after such a long time."