- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
- Shocking! Kratika Sengar & Sharad Malhotra’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki To Go Off Air In July!
- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
- Ishqbaaz’s Nikitin Dheer Talks About His Character Veer; Clarifies His Wife Kratika Is NOT Pregnant!
In Colors' popular soap opera Kasam, Tanuja (Kratika Sengar) has regained her memories regarding her past life all thanks to Katyani Bai. Not only that, the lady will even claim that although they love each other, they can never stay with each other as a couple.
Tanuja blames her stars and cries inconsolably. On the other hand, Rano wants Rishi to remarry. But, Rishi tells her that although Tanuja can never re-enter his life, he cannot forget her. Tanuja decides to move on in life as well.
In the upcoming episodes, Tanuja will decide to leave Rishi forever. Yes! Shocking, isn't it? Tanuja, who is supposed to be Rishi's saviour, is also the person who will constantly put his life in danger.
Tanuja will get to know this bitter truth from Katyani Bai and decides to leave him for his good. Rishi, who loves Tanuja equally will be left both confused and shocked by her sudden change of behaviour.
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, this heartbreaking separation of the couple will pave for a second leap in the show. If reports are to be believed, the show would take an 8-year leap, post which the couple will be shown living separately.
But, the actors have a rather different story to tell. When a leading entertainment portal spoke to Sharad, he told, "I do not know anything about a leap. We have not yet been informed about any such development."
Even the leading lady Kratika denied any such developments. She told, "That is untrue."