- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Karan Tacker, Kavita Kaushik & Others Television Celebrities Approached!
- Sridevi's Death: Kavita Kaushik Slams RGV For His Love Letter; Says ‘She Did Not Want This!'
- Sridevi Death: Hina Khan, Vivek Dahiya & Other TV Stars SLAM Media; #LetHerRestInPeace Trending!
- Surveen Chawla Announces Her Marriage; Have A Look At Fairytale Weddings Of TV Stars From 2017!
- TV Snippets: Dance Plus 3 & India’s Best Judwaah Winners; Sunil Grover Turns Billa Sharabi & More...
- Kavita Kaushik Mehndi Event: Sakshi Tanwar, Aashka Goradia & Other TV Actors Attend (PICS)
- Wedding Bells! Kavita Kaushik To Marry Her Best Friend Ronnit Biswas!
- International Yoga Day: TV Celebrities – Hina Khan, KSG, Rubina Dilaik… Snapped Practising Yoga!
- FIR Actor Suresh Chatwal Passes Away; Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali… Express Grief
- New TV Show To Reflect 'Two-Faced Society'
- What Made Kavita Kaushik Fume Out Of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Finale?
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Elimination: Lady Cop - Kavita Kaushik Evicted!
FIR actress Kavita Kaushik recently announced about her wedding with her best friend Ronnit Biswas. We had also revealed about her unique 'SMS', which she asked her friends to consider it as a wedding invite.
The pre-wedding celebrations have begun. The haldi event that took place yesterday (January 23), was attended by close friends and family members. The mehndi event will be held today (January 24).
The pre-wedding celebrations have begun. The haldi event that took place yesterday (January 23), was attended by close friends and family members. Check out pictures...
Ronnit shared the picture and wrote, "And the celebrations begin for our #wedding.. Lets do this!! @ikavitakaushik here we go baby.. ❤❤🤗🤗 #KK #shivaparvati #KavRon #shaadi #allinone #bestfriend #haldinight #friends #partytime #partnerincrime."
Kavita was glowing in her yellow-pink lehenga, while Ronnit was seen in bottle green kurta. She was seen flaunting traditional jewellery with a beautiful neck-piece and ‘mang tika'.
Kavita and Ronnit's haldi ceremony was attended by Naagin actress Aashka Goradia, who recently got engaged to American boyfriend Brent Goble. Kavita's another close friend Melissa Pais also attended the event.
Aashka & Brent With Kavita & Ronnit
Aashka shared a picture snapped with her fiancé Brent, Kavita and Ronnit. She wrote, "#seasonoflove ❤ #shaadi @ikavitakaushik @ronnit0507 it's happening 😍."
Melissa At Kavita & Ronnit's Haldi Event
Melissa Pais shared a couple of pictures from the Haldi event. Posting the picture snapped with Kavita, Ronnit, the couple's friends and family members, Melissa wrote, "#haldi💛 #function #funtimez #dhamal."
Kavita & Ronnit's Wedding
The wedding will take place on January 27 and it will be a simple temple wedding. In her message, she had revealed that since it is not possible to take all her family members and friends to Himalayas due to weather conditions, only 15 of them will be making the trip!
In an interview to a leading daily, Kavita revealed how she decided that she will spend rest of her life with Ronnit. She was quoted as saying, "Ron is one of my closest buddies. In fact, he is a reflection of me, not the outer image that people know of me, but the real person that I am, my habits, my dreams, the drive, the love for a simple life and more."
She revealed how Ronnit was with her, when she went through a difficult phase of her life. She also revealed why she chose Himalayas as the wedding destination.
She said, "Ron and I share our love for Shiva, the Lord of destruction and the creator of life. I've experienced the destruction when everything was going wrong and collapsing around me and Ron gave me a new hope and new life. He saw the struggling woman behind the angry, manly Chautala and kept me alive and happy after my dad."
She added, "For me, he is no less than Shiva in my life because he is my saviour. The place where we are getting married is the place where Shiva and Parvati got married, if legends are to be believed. Also, I love the mountains, have trekked a lot and I'm happiest when I'm doing that, so there is no other place for me more suitable than the Himalayas."