- Is Bharti Singh Pregnant? The Comedienne Says She Wants To Perform Till Last Day Of Her Pregnancy!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Show To Begin On This Day Once Bigg Boss 12 Ends!
- Vikas Gupta Wishes Pooja Banerjee Ahead Of KZK 2 & Dedicates A Video To Shilpa Shinde For Her B'day
- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Ridhima Pandit Shoots For Almost 19 Hours At A Stretch For A Stunt!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Shocking! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Asked To Leave The Show Two Weeks Before Finale!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Eliminated From The Show!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Jasmin Bhasin Likes To Move Out Of Comfort Zone & Try Different Things!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Gets Bitten By A Snake In An Attempt To Save Bharti Singh!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Aly Goni, Sreesanth & Aditya Narayan Eliminated From The Show?
Khatron Ke Khiladi is back with Season 8. The show was launched in style by Rohit Shetty, who also introduced the celebrity contestants in style.
Meet the final list of celebrity contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi 8...
Hina Khan has been preparing for the show since a long time. She shared the picture and wrote, "Addressing the press for a new season of #khatronkekhiladi8."
Nia had shared a video clip a few days ago, in which she was seen doing a stunt. She also shared a picture and wrote, "My version of truth is always true!! Sometimes modified😝."
Ravi Dubey & Karan Wahi
Nia Sharma's co-actor from Jamai Raja, Ravi Dubey will also be seen on the show. Karan Wahi, who hosted Indian Idol 7 will be seen performing stunts on KKK 8. Karan and Ravi were seen performing during the launch.
We will see Shiny Doshi impressing the audiences with her stunts on KKK 8. Shiny was also seen on Jamai Raja. We are sure that the audiences will be excited to watch their favourite Jamai Raja actors Shiny, Nia and Ravi competing on KKK.
Rithvik shared a picture and wrote, "Khatron Ke Khiladi is back with #PainInSpain @Colors tv it's surely promises to be a mad season this year...Lets set the ball."
Shantanu Maheshwari & Lopamudra Raut
Shantanu Maheshwari had already impressed the viewers with his dance performance. It has to be recalled that his dance performances also had a few stunts sequences and we assume it won't be difficult for him on KKK 8.
Also, Bigg Boss 10 contestant Lopamudra Raut will be seen giving a tough competition to others on KKK.
Manveer Gujjar had impressed the viewers and bagged Bigg Boss 10 trophy. Sharing the picture, Manveer wrote, "New Challenges New Task New Project and I am ready for Pain in Spain.. #KKK8 ❤️ need all ur love and support in my new beginning ... #harharmahadev."
India's finest wrestler Geeta Phogat will be seen on the show. We are sure she will be a tough competitor to the other celebrities.
Rohit Shetty With Contestants
During the launch, staying true to the theme of daredevilry, Rohit Shetty performed a few stunts as a part of his entry on the stage. He injured himself in the process.
Rohit With His KKK 8 Team
The director was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "If I can do this to me, just imagine what I can do with you contestants."
Rohit is busy with his upcoming project. He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "For the next 5 days, we will be shooting an action sequence for the film in Kamalistan Studios; we have a 7 am shift."
He added, "After that, we will shoot a song in Filmistan Studio. Then I will go to Spain for 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'. Once I return from Spain, we'll complete the remaining chunk of 'Golmaal Again' and then release the movie on Diwali."
It was said that Ajay Devgn was also approached for the show. But, finally after a hiatus of two years, Rohit Shetty is back on the show. The last season was hosted by Arjun Kapoor.
Rohit is happy to be back on the show. He added that this season is going to be really 'big'. It will be something that is never been seen before.
When asked as to why they chose Spain and not India, Rohit said, "Our country is always at a red alert. When shooting at such scenic locations, there is always a threat of an attack happening due to which the shoots may get hampered."
"Also, permissions from the government is a really big issue as things don't always go smooth here. Our show also involves a lot of animals so in case I need a tiger, I can't get one in India whereas abroad we can get trained animals to help with our stunts."
So guys, are you ready for this season of Khatron Ke Khiladi? Hit the comment box and let us know whom you will be supporting this season...