- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- In PICTURES: Ishqbaaz’s Team & Gul Khan’s Pillu Gang Had A Blast & HOW!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Shabbir Ahluwalia, Surbhi Chandna, Mouni Roy & Others Attend Karanvir-Teejay’s Twins’ B’day Bash
- Ishqbaaz’s Nakuul Mehta & Mansi Srivastava Miss Surbhi Chandna On Her Birthday
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
Star Plus' latest offering 'Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai' is keeping the audiences engrossed with its intriguing storyline. Geetanjali (Surbhi Jyoti) is digging out the mystery about Abhimanyu's death. She get to know that Chanda is pregnant.
She even learns that Chanda's husband had tampered the care brakes which eventually led to Abhimanyu's death. Geetanjali suspects that, he is alive and hatches a plan. She organizes Chanda's wedding with Sevakram as she wants Radheshyam to come out in public.
Amidst all this, Rajveer gets an anonymous call stating that, Geetanjali will be attacked on the day of Chanda's wedding and he should save her. As expected, Radhsham gatecrashes the wedding and Rajveer tries to capture him, but in vain. He holds Ratna as hostage and threatens to kill her.
It has to be recalled that Ragini will step out from the room in a bridal attire. But when Geetanjali will lift the veil, the person standing in front of them will be none other than Chanda! Is Chanda possesed by Ragini?
For the uninitiated, Ratna knows a big truth about Rishabh's past. Few reports even suggest that Ragini is alive. Will Geetanjali be able to solve Ragini's mystery? Keep guessing!
Stay glued to the space for more updates...