- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- Krushna Abhishek Wants To Patch Up With Govinda; Is Ready To Listen To Whatever Govinda Says!
- Krushna Abhishek & Govinda At War Again! Krushna Says Govinda’s Wife Has Influenced The Family!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Krushna Abhishek-Kashmira Shah’s Twins’ Grand Birthday Bash: Adaa Khan, Karan Mehra & Others Attend
- Krushna Abhishek & Kashmira Shah’s Twins’ Pictures Are Just Too Cute To Ignore!
- Is Family Time With Kapil Sharma Going Off Air? If So, Which Show Is Replacing It?
Not just us, the actor-comedian Krushna too, was surprised with Bharti's decision, as Krushna and Bharti had vowed not to appear on Kapil's show. Read on...
Krushna & Bharti Had Vowed Not To Appear on Kapil’s Show
Krushna was quoted by TOI as saying, "It has been four years since Kapil's show started, and Bharti and I had vowed never to appear on it. It was an unwritten pact between us."
Why They Didn’t Want To Join Kapil’s Show?
Krushna further explains why they didn't want to join Kapil's show, "Firstly, because it was named after him and secondly, because I am not a small-time comedian, who would appear on someone's show for a few minutes. They couldn't have afforded me as I charge a bomb (smiles)."
Krushna Was Surprised To See Bharti Joining Kapil’s Show
Krushna laughed off when he heard the news of Bharti joining the show, as he was confident that she won't join TKSS!"
Why Bharti Joined TKSS?
"But later, when the reports turned out to be true, he was surprised. When he asked Bharti about her decision, she said, "Krushna, mujhe kaam karna hai."
Did This Create A Rift Between Bharti & Krushna?
When asked whether this created a rift between him and Bharti, Krushna said, "Not at all. I am in touch with her. In fact, I was the first one to rush to her side when she was hospitalised recently."
Krushna Wants A Healthy Competition
He also added that he doesn't have any grudges on Kapil and doesn't want his show to end. He wants healthy competition between the two shows.
As to why Krushna chose The Drama Company, he said, "In my defence, I am one of the prominent faces on The Drama Company and that's the reason I have taken it up. I feel as if a family member has gone away from me."
When Krushna was asked as to why he doesn't want a show named after him, he said, "Honestly, I never wanted to be a stand-up comedian."
He further added, "I am essentially an actor, who does comedy and dance; it clicked and ever since, I have been doing it. I don't crave for a show titled Comedy Nights With Krushna. Everyone knows 'Bigg Boss' is Salman Khan's show; his name needn't be on the title for that."
Well, we too, hope that both shows - The Kapil Sharma Show and The Drama Company - do well on the TRP charts.