- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
Zee TV's Top show, Kumkum Bhagya completed three successful years on April 15. The show which is produced by Ekta Kapoor, is loosely based on the novel, Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. The show deals with the story of Punjabi matriarch, Sarla Arora (Supriya Shukla), who runs a marriage hall and her two daughters Pragya and Bulbul.
It has to be recalled that Mrunal Thakur, who played the role of Bulbul left the show as she was unhappy with the role. Later, Arjit Taneja quit the show as he felt that nothing much left for him to do in the show as Purab's character had lost prominence over a period of time. During Kumkum Bhagya's third anniversary, Arjit, Mrunal and Charu Mehra (played Purvi on the show), got nostalgic. Read on to know what the trio has to say about Kumkum Bhagya. Also, check out the latest update of the show....
Kumkum Bhagya Was Arjit’s First Show
Arjit shared the old celebration picture and wrote, "Happy Birthday to one of the best things that ever happened to me! The First show is always special and so are you!#3YearsOfKumKumBhagya"
Arjit’s Experience On The Show
"The show that has given me so much and also taught me everything little I know about the craft today! The show which is truly blessed with the best Cast and the best team!"
Arjit Thanks Ekta Kapoor
"Even though I'm not a part of it anymore (technically) it will always be one the closest things to me and I hope it runs for many many more years! Thankyou forever for this one @ektaravikapoor Miss you all! ❤"
Mrunal Wished The Team Many More Success
"So happy and proud to be a member of this family .... 3 years and many more to come ..... @ektaravikapoor @supriyarshukla @madhuraja2011 @arjitaneja @itisriti @shikhasingh @4umehra @shivanisopori @suwatianand @roshananwarkhan @leena_real #anuragkraag @tripzarora @shri.n #miss you all. @vinrana #newestmemberofthefamily."
Charu Mehra Welcomed By KB Team
"KumKum Bhagya completes it's three years and coincidentally I have to visit the sets of kkb today. I don't know how the entire team manages to be so welcoming and warm all the time.."
Charu Feels Blessed To Be Part Of The Team!
"From the artists to the production to the direction-creative to the makeup to the setting,lighting, dress., spot department...each and everyone of you has done a fabulous job in making KumKum Bhagya what it is today.. Blessed that in some way I am still a part of the most wonderful team in television."
Currently on the show, Abhi and Pragya have confessed their love for each other. But Tanu's mother plays a spoilsport. She is successful in convincing Abhi into marrying Tanu. Abhi hurts Pragya by telling his decision of marrying Tanu. Withoug saying a word, Pragya, leaves the Mehra house.
Pragya is hurt and feels helpless. She tells her mother, Sarla, how she wishes to tell Abhi that he is married to her, but can't say as she feels he might suffer (because of health issue).
Sarla is also hurt as her daughter is suffering and asks her to forget Abhi and move on in her life. But, Pragya still struggles to forget Abhi.
To add insult to injury, Dadi forces Pragya to not to leave Abhi. But, Pragya reveals that she has given up fighting with Alia, Tanu and her destiny.
According to the latest spoiler, now that Pragya has given up, Dadi and Purab plan to stop Tanu's marriage. As we revealed earlier, they plan to swap Tanu with Pragya in the mandap! Will they succeed? Stay locked to this space for the latest updates on the show...