TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
We had recently reported that the makers of Kumkum Bhagya are planning for the show's spin-off, Kundali Bhagya! Apparently, the show might start from July 12 and take Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani's time slot.
We had recently revealed that Dheeraj Dhoopar will be seen as male lead on the show. Read on to know the plot of the show....
Kundali Bhagya’s Plot
As revealed earlier, the show deals with Pragya's past and her family. It will so happen that Pragya's father and mother will have issues in their marriage and they part ways.
As assumed, Pragya's father's (Raghuveer) role will be played by Vijay Kashyap. Raghuveer and Sarla will have four daughters.
Two kids (Pragya and Bulbul) will stay with Sarla, while the other two daughters will be looked after by their dad, Raghuveer. But the sisters will not have clue about each other.
Pragya’s Father’s Death
The opening episode will show Pragya's father's death. Before breathing his last, he will tell his daughters about his family. He will also ask them to meet their mom and sister Pragya, who are in
Pragya’s Sisters Go In Search Of Their Family In Mumbai!
Kundali Bhagya will show how Pragya's sister will struggle to find her and Sarla. During this journey, they will meet their love of their lives - Karan and Rishabh.
Karan and Rishabh
As we revealed earlier, Dheeraj Dhoopar will be seen play the role of Karan - a flamboyant and stylish Casanova, while Manit Joura will play the role of Rishabh.