- Zee Rishtey Awards 2018: Nomination List Is Out; Check Out Red Carpet PICS From Nomination Party!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Tanu & Alia Plan To Harm Pragya’s Daughter Kiara!
- Kumkum Bhagya's Sriti Jha Is Secretly Traveling With Rumored Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti Jha Wishes Rumoured Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Here’s How Kumkum Bhagya Team & Fans Made Shabbir Ahluwalia’s Birthday More Special! [PICS]
- Shabbir Ahluwalia Birthday: Here’s How Kanchi Kaul & Sriti Jha Wished The Actor
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Aka Tanu Hits Back At Haters; Says Their Hatred Makes Her Act Better!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Vishal Singh, Yuvika Choudhary & Rhea Sharma To Recreate Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Scene!
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018: Drashti Dhami, Mouni-Sriti, Hina Khan, Vivian & Others Set Red Carpet On Fire!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Sriti Jha, who became household name with her show Kumkum Bhagya, celebrated her birthday yesterday (February 26). The actress, who turned 31, was wished by her co-actors and her alleged boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor. Check out who all wished the actress on her special day and also read lesser known facts about Sriti...
Kunal Karan Kapoor Wishes Sriti
Sharing this picture, Sriti's alleged boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor wished the actress on her special day. He wrote, "Happy Birthday Gorgeous! 🎉 @itisriti."
Mouni Roy Wishes Sriti
"Happy happy birthday to my better sincere lovelier more evolved half. @itisriti 🖤 You give me so much joy! Come back soon. I miss you.. love you so.. Of Unicorns 🦄 & distant lands..."
Arijit Taneja Wishes Sriti
Arjit Taneja, who played Purab on Kumkum Bhagya wrote, "Happy Birthdayyyyyyy SJ 😘😘@itisriti Love and happiness Forever and ever 💙 #SabseAchhiLadki ThankyouKKBForFriendsLikeFamily 💙"
Mrunal Thakur Wishes Sriti
Arjit Taneja, who played Bulbul on Kumkum Bhagya wrote, shared a picture snapped with Sriti and wished the actress on her special day. She wrote, "Happy birthday sister @itisriti ❤❤❤😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗."
Leena Jumani Wishes Sriti
Leena Jumani, who plays Tanu on Kumkum Bhagya wrote, "Happy birthday sritiiiiii the sweetest person I knw love u @itisriti wish u all the best for your future may u get everything u want in your life😘😘😘😘"
Anurag Sharma, who plays the role of Raj, wished Sriti on her special day. He wrote, "Hi shriti wish u many many happy returns of the day 🤗🤗🤗happy birthday 💐💐💐💃🏻💃🏻🌺🌺🌺🌺❤️❤️❤️❤️god bless u🎂🎂🎂."
Shivani Sopori, who plays the role of Pammi Ajay Mehra, shared an adorable picture of herself and Sriti and wrote, "Happy bday sweetheart 😘😘😘😘
A few lesser known facts about Sriti
Sriti was born in Begusarai, Bihar. Apparently, the actress did her schooling in Kolkata. She later shifted to Nepal with her family and then to Delhi.
The actress debuted with Disney India's show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, in which she played the role of Malini Sharma. Later, she went on to do many shows. It was NDTV Imagine's Jyoti (played the role of Sudha/Devika), that she rose to prominence.
Apparently, the actress was a part of many plays. She was seen in a prominent work in a play Ritual in Blood that was set in the England of the 13th century. The actress played the role so well that she was awarded with the Best Actor Award by the fraternity.
Sriti prefers reading books when she is not shooting. The actress is also an avid traveller. She loves to be simple and doesn't like applying makeup. Sriti and Mouni are great friends and she calls Mouni 'The Jane Austen girl in a Christopher Nolan world', while Mouni calls Sriti a shorbo-shundori (pretty girl in Bengali).
There are also reports that the actress is dating Kunal Karan Kapoor, but both the actors haven't confirmed the rumours. They are often spotted travelling together (and mostly don't pose together)!
Previously they had been to Pondicherry, and recently they were spotted holidaying in Thailand (during New Year) along with Leena Jumani, Arjit Taneja and Charu Mehra.
We wish Sriti Jha, a belated happy birthday.