TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Comedienne Bharti Singh got married to her long-term beau Harsh Limbachiyaa on December 3 in Goa. The marriage was a grand affair, which was attended by the couple's family and close friends from the industry.
Bharti and Harsh have been keeping their fans updated by posting their wedding pictures on their social media pages. Post-marriage, the couple also shared cute pictures from Goa. Now, the couple has returned to Mumbai after tying the knot in a three-day extravaganza in Goa. Have a look at the pictures . . .
Harsh & Bharti On The Way To Mumbai
Sharing this picture, Harsh wrote, "It's such a nice feeling to now call you mine ❤With my beautiful wifey @bharti.laughterqueen #marriage #hitched #couplegoals #couple #backtobay #bhartikasasuraal #love #goalife."
Bharti Returns To Mumbai
Bharti shared this picture and wrote, "Queen in my own fairytale! @haarshlimbachiyaa30 Back to Bay! #sasural #happilymarried #weddingdiaries #hitched #marriage #blessed🙏 #love #laugh #live #airportstyle #aftermarriage."
Bharti & Harsh Return From Goa
Bharti and Harsh were spotted at the airport. Bharti looked radiant in a pink dress. Apparently, the couple was scheduled to arrive in Mumbai on Tuesday, but due to Cyclone Ockhi, their flight got cancelled.
Bharti & Harsh
After performing Satyanarayan Pooja at Harsh's home, on December 8, they will be heading to Gujarat, to Ambaji Temple, and finally flying off to Europe on December 17.
Bharti & Harsh's Honeymoon Plan
Bharti was quoted by IE as saying, "It's a month-long honeymoon where we will be covering most of the places like Italy, Venice, Budapest and Greece."
Bharti’s Post Marriage Plans
Post-marriage, Bharti has planned to go on a mini break. She had revealed that she will start working from mid-January.
Bharti Wants To Enjoy The Moments Of Her Wedding
She was quoted by TOI as saying, "I have been working for the last eight years and now I want to enjoy all the moments of my wedding. I will take up one or two day events or award functions, but not any full-fledged shows."