- Hit Television Show Ishqbaaz To Go Off Air In November? Sources Reveal The Truth!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler : Shivaay Escapes From Oberoi Mansion; Changes His Avatar To Hide From The Police!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mohit Tells Against Shivaay To The Police; Shivaay Gets Imprisoned For Murder!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Confess His Feelings For Anika Under The Influence Of Alcohol!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Nancy Gets Caught For Her Act! Is Mohit Eyeing On Anika?
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay Is Seen Lying On Top Of Nancy; Will Anika & Mohit Find Out Truth?
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mandana & Zain Imam’s Entry To Have Huge Repercussions On Shivika’s Love Story!
- Ishqbaaz: Mandana Karimi Is The New Girl In Shivaay’s Life; What Will Anika Do To Save Her Marriage?
- Yuvika Choudhary Celebrates Birthday With Fiance Prince Narula & Friends Suyyash, Kishwer & Others
- Mandana Karimi Sets The Temperatures Soaring As She Poses Topless On The Beach!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 New List: Karan Patel, Mandana Karimi, Kriti Kharbanda Others Approached!
- Surveen Chawla Announces Her Marriage; Have A Look At Fairytale Weddings Of TV Stars From 2017!
Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi, who got married to businessman Gaurav Gupta in January 2017 in a lavish ceremony, has now filed a domestic violence case against him. The actress say that she still loves him and do not want to divorce him!
At the same time, Mandana adds that she wants all the rights as his legally wedded wife. In her petition, 'Mandana has claimed Rs 10 Lakhs as monthly maintenance, in addition to a compensation of Rs 2 Crores for the trauma and agony caused, and loss of career and business,' reports Mid-Day. Read on...
Mandana Still Loves Gaurav
Mandana was quoted by TOI as saying, "Honestly, I love my husband very much. I haven't filed for divorce. I just want to tell him that you can't take a marriage so lightly. You can't manipulate and throw me out of the house."
Mandana Has Been Staying Away From The House For 7 Weeks!
"I am his wife and I don't understand why he isn't allowing me to enter my matrimonial house? I have been staying out of the house for almost 7 weeks."
Gaurav Wants Divorce!
"He recently told a common friend of ours that I don't want Mandana in my life and I will file for divorce. If he wanted to divorce me within 6 months of our marriage, why did he marry me."
Gaurav’s Mother Didn’t Approve Of Her Initially!
Mandana even revealed that her mother-in-law was against their relationship, but she thought things would get better with time. Mandana even adds that she changed her religion.
Mandana Changed Her Religion
"I accepted Hinduism and our wedding took place according to Hindu rituals. She only allowed us to get married as her son wanted to marry me."
Gaurav Chose His Mother!
"And now when she realised that her son is planning to move out of the house and separate the business she told Gaurav either you chose Mandana or her. My husband Gaurav, who doesn't have a spine to chose, decided to stay with his mother."
Gaurav’s Mother Insulted Mandana!
"She used to abuse and insult me. In fact, I was the one who told Gaurav that we will stay with the family. I will work on it."
Mandana Tried To Adjust In Gaurav’s Family!
"I really tried, but they were always mean to me and never accepted me as part of the family. She used to taunt me 'India mein aisa nahi hota, tum Iran se hona toh tumhe kya pata India ka culture'."
Mandana Is Left With No Money
Mandana adds that Gaurav is busy partying, while his mother is ready to go on a holiday. But, she herself has no money and all her things are still at Gaurav's place.
Mandana Regrets Her Decision!
The actress regrets and feels that it was stupid of her to stop working. She also feels that no women should quit working because their in-laws or partners don't want them to work.