TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A source close to the couple reported that the actors have been facing a lot of differences which led to constant tiffs. Neha even went to Indonesia where Shakti was shooting, so that they can spend some time together but it had no positive effect!
It is also said that Shakti has extended his stay in Indonesia for three more months to avoid any complications back home! The actress has also deleted their pictures together from her social media account.
A source was quoted by BT as saying, "Neha is now back in India and they have decided to take a break from each other, they need time to think about where their relationship is headed. Distance is also taking a toll on their equation."
Meanwhile, Neha refuted the rumours by saying, "That's not true. Who is spreading this rumour? Shakti and I are together. In fact, I returned from Jakarta only because my visa expired."
Well, we hope Neha and Shakti resolve whatever misunderstandings they have among themselves and get back together soon!