- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Viral Video! Drashti Dhami’s Table Top Dance On Priyanka Chopra’s Desi Girl Is Not To Be Missed!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is All About Friendship, Love & Sacrifice!
- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
Shakti Arora became a household name with his show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. It is known to all that Shakti and his girlfriend Neha Saxena had planned to get married, a few months ago. But, he had to postpone the marriage plans due to demonetisation.
When asked about his wedding plans, Shakti was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "We haven't discussed about it yet. It will happen whenever we get the opportunity. I don't believe in a big fat wedding."
He added, "I am quite private about my life although people know about my relationship. It won't be a big wedding, it will be a quiet one and my close friends will be there. I want it to be a private affair. I think the concentration should be on an actor's performance and not in his private life."
When asked if he is also interesting in destination wedding as it is the latest trend, he said, "I can go for a destination wedding because I think that it will be away from the crowd and at the same time it would be exotic too."
Recently, Shakti and Neha together did a photoshoot. It was said that it was a pre-wedding photoshoot!
Shakti and Neha first met on the sets of Tere Liye. They played a couple onscreen on the show, but they were just friends then. But later, they realised the love for each other.
Shakti wants to do films, and is meeting a lot of people for movies. He further added that if a movie doesn't happen then TV is for sure.
(Image Source: Instagram)