TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Shakti Arora became a household name with his show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. It is known to all that Shakti and his girlfriend Neha Saxena had planned to get married, a few months ago. But, he had to postpone the marriage plans due to demonetisation.
When asked about his wedding plans, Shakti was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "We haven't discussed about it yet. It will happen whenever we get the opportunity. I don't believe in a big fat wedding."
He added, "I am quite private about my life although people know about my relationship. It won't be a big wedding, it will be a quiet one and my close friends will be there. I want it to be a private affair. I think the concentration should be on an actor's performance and not in his private life."
When asked if he is also interesting in destination wedding as it is the latest trend, he said, "I can go for a destination wedding because I think that it will be away from the crowd and at the same time it would be exotic too."
Recently, Shakti and Neha together did a photoshoot. It was said that it was a pre-wedding photoshoot!
Shakti and Neha first met on the sets of Tere Liye. They played a couple onscreen on the show, but they were just friends then. But later, they realised the love for each other.
Shakti wants to do films, and is meeting a lot of people for movies. He further added that if a movie doesn't happen then TV is for sure.
(Image Source: Instagram)